The Lord delivers unto Michael at USGP (humour)

Discuss all the aspects of the Formula 1 sport here

Moderators: cmlean, Ed, The Qualiflyer, The Heretic

gmcg28c
Go Kart Racer
Go Kart Racer

The Lord delivers unto Michael at USGP (humour)

Post by gmcg28c » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:28 am

If anybody in Australia saw Roy & HG 'The Memphis Trousers Half Hour' on TV tonight will now understand why the USGP fiasco was such a gift to Ferrari.

Only hours before the the commencement of the USGP Pope Benedict was blessing Ferraris in St Peters Square (refer link, hope it works this time)

http://edition.cnn.com/video/player/pla ... native_mac

http://edition.cnn.com/video/player/pla ... native_mac

What Does this all Mean? What is God trying to tell us?

Put our faith in state of the art technology? According the Genesis we are all descendant of Noah who saved himself and family and all the animals with the largest boat ever constructed , the Ark, . According to the bible the wooden Ark remained the largest boat ever built until ships were constructed of steel in the late nineteenth century making it state of the art technology of it's day .

Are we not worthy unless we can afford to own a Ferrari?

Ferrari and the Vatican have history. Just before Pope John Paul II passed away. Ferrari were bless again and the Pontiff receives a large scaled model of an F1 Ferrari. and He also had ride in one some years ago.

What is going on?

Is There a FIA ruling about receiving advantage by devine intervention by sabotaging rival teams.

It certainly rings true what my Dad advised me when I was a teenager, He Said "Son, don't put your faith in rubber."

Puts a whole knew meaning on 'In The Lap Of The Gods', or should it be just 'The Lap of The Gods'

Any comments?

(I declare I'm not a religious person)
"I fanged it, I fanged it ! " (H & C)

Hoping Webber can shake the monkey off his back.

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:14 pm

Gm, I just read your posting a few minutes ago; it's pretty interesting. I'm not a very religious person myself, but I do remember one of my professors in college(Univ. of N.Carolina @ Charlotte, class of 1997) said in a philosophy class, "God looks after fools, drunks, and the truly lucky."

Just wonderin...Was he referring to Ferrari at this year's USGP, or what?
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock: