FERRARI F2005 IZ GONNA BE UNBEATABLE

Discuss all the aspects of the Formula 1 sport here

Moderators: cmlean, Ed, The Qualiflyer, The Heretic

Da style
Go Kart Racer
Go Kart Racer

FERRARI F2005 IZ GONNA BE UNBEATABLE

Post by Da style » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:15 am

Well looks like the new ferrari with a time of 1:30:237s is just a hint of things to come :TOTW:
I can almost guarantee ferrari will be in winning form from now on :cheers: so pressure for renault. Ferrari
Both the racing team and bridgestone have demonstrated a remarkable ability to recover from adversity, and to do so rapidly.... :up:
So look forwald to the race tonight should be very good....

FORZA FERRARI
DA_STYLE

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Post by Graham Ross » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:22 am

Dream mate, the F2005 doesn't even have spare parts

Michael is still behind Alonso and Trulli and judjing by the problems with Barrichello the F2005 is fragile

But we'll have a good race. It will be good to see Ferrari beaten but not by too much :wink: . We need some competition of course but watch Michael get unsettled by Alonso :D

FerrariFan#1
Go Kart Racer
Go Kart Racer

Post by FerrariFan#1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:24 pm

Da_Style :up: :cheers:

They enjoyed 2 races out of 19.

Now we'll enjoy 17 :D
Ferrari - 6 World Championships in a row
(1999 - 2004)
The 7th in 2005

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Post by Graham Ross » Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:47 pm

Da Style and FerrariFan#1

Where are the guarantees ?

I hope you guys enjoyed 10 or so laps from Michael and a full race of Barrichello being caught in his F2005 on melting tyres.

Lapped by Alonso and passed by Massa (Ferrari power :D )

I am sure you did :oops: :oops: :oops:

Shifter
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by Shifter » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:11 am

Ferrari is behind every other team, like Renault and Toyota, and even Sauber. Those teams had complete cars ready for the season and the Scuderia did not. Now, they are far behind, admittedly it is a long season, but if you look at a team like McClaren they should be a little farther along than they are with a complete team yet somehow success has been elusive and they are still win-less since Spa '04. Ferrari will always be competitive but their momentum is at a downturn, same as happened to McClaren, which is slowly coming back towards success.

The Ferrari iz be hind everyone else. Renault Toyota had cars ready for season Ferrari did not. Dug own hole.
"He (James Hunt) would yell "Why Can't we go!!??" We would jack the car up in the back and tell him there was something wrong. There was nothing wrong at all---we were just winding him up."
- Bubbles Horsley

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:34 pm

Sorry Da style,Ferrari did show pace for only for 13laps for Michael and 30 odd laps for Rubens and then the tyre were melting.
Even Rubens has mentioned today that there is no point developing the car if Bridgestone cant perform.
:shock:
An F1 Idiot!!!

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:28 pm

Doesn't surprise me at all!

This business of Bridgestone working harder to get a better tyre is nonesense. They are already working flat out so how could they work even more.

They will gradually improve but Michelin are likely to improve even faster.

Bridgestone will either make hard tyres that don't grip or too soft tyres that will be off in half a race, meanwhile Michelin seem to have got it right from day 1.

The fall usually comes from an unexpected quarter :wink:
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

Da style
Go Kart Racer
Go Kart Racer

Post by Da style » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:24 pm

I can see some people just don't have faith in ferrari I do.

But the thing with rubens was not just tyres it was gearbox problems and mike had hydraulic probs, but these things can be rectified quickly so look out for a 1 & 2 finish in italy I'm 110% confident :D
DA_STYLE

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:59 am

I will bet two pesatas they don't have a 3:4, much less a 1:2 :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:30 pm

I just hope Da style it comes true :D

My only concern is bridgestone :oops:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:49 pm

And rightly so, Kapel. But I have a feeling they have pushed the development of the 2005, and the car may be vulnerable as a result :?

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Re: FERRARI F2005 IZ GONNA BE UNBEATABLE

Post by Graham Ross » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:41 pm

Guys get real!

Did you read what Da Syle said before Bahrain ?

He could almost guarantee they would win. Well they almost finished in the points.

Now he is 110% confident they will win. I guess it means they'll finish 8th and 9th :shock: :shock:
Unless of course he meant the Italian Grand Prix, then maybe 5th and 6th :shock: :D 8)

Bridgestones MELT. How many races do you need to watch before you realise that :?:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:41 pm

Graham, we know that Da style is being too optimistic.But there nothing wrong in that.
Till Mclaren sort out their qualifying woes and then their intial run for 13-14 laps,i think v fans need someone to compete with Alonso.That man is on a flier at the moment.V saw those glimpses in bahrain Michael putting a bit of a pressure in the laps he was there. :D
Alonso would have won as bridgestone were melting,but this would get boring like last year.Alonso disappearing n no1 can even think about chasing him. :?
Did u hear what Trulli had to say,after Michael went out,he settled for 2nd place :shock: :furious:

N i doubt Flavio would let Fisi race with Alonso now,when they are sitting pretty.(Not saying team orders) :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:05 pm

If Fisi is not allowed to race Alonso, and you are not saying team orders, :wtf: are you saying? :shock:

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Post by Graham Ross » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:07 pm

Kapel wrote:That man is on a flier at the moment.V saw those glimpses in bahrain Michael putting a bit of a pressure in the laps he was there. :D
Yes until his Hydraulics MELTED :rolling:
Kapel wrote:Alonso disappearing n no1 can even think about chasing him. :?
Did u hear what Trulli had to say,after Michael went out,he settled for 2nd place :shock: :furious:
McLaren are in a far better chance than the MELTING Ferrari/Bridgestone crowd to catch Alonso. Montoya needs 2 more races and watch him in Monaco 8)
Kapel wrote:N i doubt Flavio would let Fisi race with Alonso now,when they are sitting pretty.(Not saying team orders) :wink:
First let Fisi get close to Alonso before talking about team orders. Alonso destroyed him. Fisichella is nearly over the hill, not as over it as JV of course :lol: