Somehow i find this difficult to believe.

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:28 am

rah wrote:
JayVee wrote:Somehow I find it hard to believe that people completely ignored the fact the Raikkonen was allowed to pass Montoya in Hungary on the first lap. Hungary where it is impossible to overtake.

Oh I see, you didn't see it on camera and didn't hear it on their radio.

So you saw nothing and heard nothing. It must have been a superb move by Raikkonen :crush: :crush:
I agree. But are you now saying that McLaren do use team orders?
Minardi could be using team orders for all we know....some teams are just better at disguising it (Ferrari clearly need to work on it though)

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:32 pm

JayVee wrote:Somehow I find it hard to believe that people completely ignored the fact the Raikkonen was allowed to pass Montoya in Hungary on the first lap. Hungary where it is impossible to overtake.

So you saw nothing and heard nothing. It must have been a superb move by Raikkonen :crush: :crush:
YES!!!!!

JayVee,this is precisely what i'm trying to express.All teams use team orders(they can call them anything for all i care) for the benefit of the team or driver!!!
My discussion with u was that as u said only Ferrari uses it,i'm expressing all teams use this in their own diplomatic way.

Narain was asked not to chase Monteiro in US GP N bring the car home ahead of the Minardis.
An F1 Idiot!!!

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:10 pm

Kapel wrote:

YES!!!!!

JayVee,this is precisely what i'm trying to express.All teams use team orders(they can call them anything for all i care) for the benefit of the team or driver!!!
My discussion with u was that as u said only Ferrari uses it,i'm expressing all teams use this in their own diplomatic way.

Narain was asked not to chase Monteiro in US GP N bring the car home ahead of the Minardis.
Express :shock: :shock:

Ferrari uses team orders from the start of the season by defining a number one driver. At the other teams the drivers with no serious chance of winning the title will help their team-mates but that only happens towards the end of the season :wink: .

Narain ... sure .... of course .... well actually if he did try and chase he could have caught up Barrichello too :D
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:29 pm

JayVee wrote:Narain ... sure .... of course .... well actually if he did try and chase he could have caught up Barrichello too :D
I hope it rains at Monza,he'll surely overtake Barrichello & a couple of Redbulls & Saubers :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:48 pm

Kapel wrote:
JayVee wrote:Narain ... sure .... of course .... well actually if he did try and chase he could have caught up Barrichello too :D
I hope it rains at Monza,he'll surely overtake Barrichello & a couple of Redbulls & Saubers :wink:
Not DC...No ...No way...Never.... I will make sure of it, even if it means flying to Italy and Sabotaging the car with a pitchfork and pair of running shoes....

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:14 pm

<T-K> wrote:
Kapel wrote:
Not DC...No ...No way...Never.... I will make sure of it, even if it means flying to Italy and Sabotaging the car with a pitchfork and pair of running shoes....
Its a wishful thinking,might come true if it rains!!!

N,U thinking of sabotaging Narain's car???? :shock: :evil:

Imagine a billion Indian ppl sitting on u with only a pair of running shoes left on u :wink: :lol:
An F1 Idiot!!!

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:06 pm

Kapel wrote:
<T-K> wrote:
Kapel wrote:
Its a wishful thinking,might come true if it rains!!!

N,U thinking of sabotaging Narain's car???? :shock: :evil:

Imagine a billion Indian ppl sitting on u with only a pair of running shoes left on u :wink: :lol:
It will take a lot to catch me though.....they're a pretty decent pair of running shoes..... :lol:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:34 pm

Thats what u think :wink: :lol:
An F1 Idiot!!!

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:26 am

Kapel wrote:Thats what u think :wink: :lol:
Actually.....Thats what i hope.... :lol:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:26 pm

Sometimes i find it difficult to believe....that Team orders exist in such a competitive,no-politics,no-sponsors obligation,no fav driver policy sport!!!
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:05 pm

Kapel wrote:Sometimes i find it difficult to believe....that Team orders exist in such a competitive,no-politics,no-sponsors obligation,no fav driver policy sport!!!
Um.............ok. Wanna buy an Opera House, or a harbour bridge? 8)
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:10 pm

julian mayo wrote:
Kapel wrote:Sometimes i find it difficult to believe....that Team orders exist in such a competitive,no-politics,no-sponsors obligation,no fav driver policy sport!!!
Its difficult to believe....that they r up for sale :wink: :lol:
An F1 Idiot!!!

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:18 pm

Do you also still belive in the tooth Fairy.... :lol: :lol: :alright:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:19 pm

Kapel wrote:
julian mayo wrote:
Yeah I know, better get in quick. I can give you an option for a small consideration in $US...think of the money you will cllect in bridge tolls...you will have your millions back in no time 8)
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:22 pm

julian mayo wrote:
Kapel wrote:
julian mayo wrote:
Yeah I know, better get in quick. I can give you an option for a small consideration in $US...think of the money you will cllect in bridge tolls...you will have your millions back in no time 8)
Hmm...N hows the Opera business??? :roll:
the Opera House in Mumbai was burnt in 1970's
An F1 Idiot!!!