You've dug one for me already :shock:

Perhaps I should dissapear for a while

Until Montoya is racing again :shock:

And no not from the trivia :D

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:53 am

Just don't take up motocross :!: Mind you there is every chance you will disappear permanently after those posts :!: Just add up the number of people who could be looking for you right now :crush: :ROTFLMAO: :TOTW: :burnout:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

sgd
Racer
Racer

Post by sgd » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:10 pm

Some interesting points:

1."DC should thank the TV cameramen for missing that last incident, as he would surely have been called before the stewards, and may have been given a time penalty, bumping him out of the points."
:?: :?: nobody has details about it??(from here...)

2. Ferrari had a spare gearbox waiting in the back of the garage all along... Only this one had Michael Schumacher’s name on it, and was not to be used by Barrichello as Michael might need it.
:?: :x :evil: :furious:

Ed
NewsOnF1 Editor
NewsOnF1 Editor

Post by Ed » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:14 pm

sgd wrote: :?: :?: nobody has details about it??
sqd, we provided details here :!:

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:38 pm

julian mayo wrote::TOTW: :rolling: :ROTFLMAO: I am so not going there :!: :!: You can dig your own grave all by your lonesome :burnout:
Thanks julian :wink:

I am enjoying my time here and I hope Graham behaves :shock: otherwise I'll redlist him :shock:

And thanks to lemon too :twisted:
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

RE30B#16
Racer
Racer

Post by RE30B#16 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:14 pm

I'm lovin' this season so far. I have watched 3 races, and had more fun than the whole season last year!

Alonso was simply superb! Renault is the team to beat now. Fisichella has said the Toleman/Benetton/Renault is the best F1 car he has ever had. Trulli said something similar last year before whatever fell apart between him and the team [no doubt, the performance of Alonso]. Too bad Fisi had the failure.

My hat is off to Pedro delaRosa for taking his opportunity in a decent car and driving the hell out of it. Yes, he was sloppy at times, but how would you look if you could only drive Hyundai's and then suddenly someone gave you a Dodge Viper! Similarly, Barrichello knows that with each race he finishes and Schumacher doesn't, the team at some point will allign up behind him, and Michael will have to play bridesmaid [let the debating begin].

Good race for Raikkonen who has been solid so far. As he said, the McLaren is good in the race but not so good in qualifying, and they are too far back to win. You cannot say the same for Williams. I believe Heidfeld is better for race setups which is why he shines more in the races. Webber has qualified better, but cannot seem to challenge in the races. This screams setup to me.

Toyota must be ecstatic! Last year they could not buy a podium and now 2 seconds and nearly as many pole positions? Trulli is on fire, and as I said when I first heard he had signed with the Japanese team, this will be a good fit. Trulli is a little different, and it probably helps him to not be on a team run by Europeans even though most of the team is British.

BAR is blowing it! Button's departure from the race was atrocious. Confusion is nothing new.

Red Bull Racing [Strewart/Jaguar/Red Bull; hey, I might as well be consistent!] did well hanging on for Coulthard. I thought Christian Klien did a fine job in qualifying to beat his team leader. The key for them is qrid positioning. They must get up into the top 8 to have any chance of a podium.

Sauber: a decent showing for Massa, another dismal performance by Villeneuve.

Jordan and Minardi: Minardi is more fun to watch than Jordan. It is painfull to witness such a hard turn of fortunes as with Jordan.

Bahrain is a great looking track that reminds me of a blend of Esotril and Sepang. There seemed to be much more passing zones than originally mentioned by Bob Varsha and company.

Alonso is 10 points ahead of 2nd in the championship and no points for Schumacher. To use McDonald's new slogan once again, I'm lovin' it!

Chris
Go Renault!!
Christoforo

You're not getting old, the music just sucks!!

Fernando Alonso is currently the best... Period!!!

-)_ (-
(_!_) Inclined to get behind!!!

sgd
Racer
Racer

Post by sgd » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:16 pm

Ed wrote:
sgd wrote: :?: :?: nobody has details about it??
sqd, we provided details here :!:

:oops: I missed that :oops:
thanks!! :D :D

sgd
Racer
Racer

Post by sgd » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:35 pm

RE30B#16 wrote:I'm lovin' this season so far. I have watched 3 races, and had more fun than the whole season last year!

My hat is off to Pedro delaRosa for taking his opportunity in a decent car and driving the hell out of it. Yes, he was sloppy at times, but how would you look if you could only drive Hyundai's and then suddenly someone gave you a Dodge Viper! Similarly, Barrichello knows that with each race he finishes and Schumacher doesn't, the team at some point will allign up behind him, and Michael will have to play bridesmaid [let the debating begin].

Good race for Raikkonen who has been solid so far. As he said, the McLaren is good in the race but not so good in qualifying, and they are too far back to win.

Alonso is 10 points ahead of 2nd in the championship and no points for Schumacher.
Hi and :welcome: . good summary!
It's been in fact a very funny season!! as you I had more fun than the whole season last year!! Great hope the trend will continue!! :D :D :D
About Pedro's Hyundai -> Viper analogy I think it's not a good ona, as He's tested the car a lot and already knew it quite good, the only knew fo rhim was the race-conditions and as i said before I think he did a GREAT race going to the limit in a sanded track!! superb!

"Michael will have to play bridesmaid" -> :bs: . no comments.

Raikkonen has been solid?? outqualif. by teammates 2/3 is not good.
Montoya is still in front in points after his podium... many errors in Q and bad luck, call it how you want but not "solid"...

MS has 2 points! :P :wink: :lol: :lol: 8)

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:44 pm

sgd, I think RE30B#16 is refering to de la Rosa's time racing at Arrows and Jaguar (Hyundai) and racing at McLaren (Viper)

(Personally I would have used Orange/Green Bambino and Silver BMW :D )

I think all of us (well ok most) have been having fun this season but it isn't a very funny season (unless Bridgestone find a loop hole then it will be very funny or not very funny depending on which side of the fence you're on). I'd call it an exciting and thrilling season. (Hang on, Renault have won all races so far :roll: )

K-D
Racer
Racer

Post by K-D » Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:05 am

JayVee wrote:sgd, I think RE30B#16 is refering to de la Rosa's time racing at Arrows and Jaguar (Hyundai) and racing at McLaren (Viper)

(Personally I would have used Orange/Green Bambino and Silver BMW :D )

I think all of us (well ok most) have been having fun this season but it isn't a very funny season (unless Bridgestone find a loop hole then it will be very funny or not very funny depending on which side of the fence you're on). I'd call it an exciting and thrilling season. (Hang on, Renault have won all races so far :roll: )
I am having fun this season. Don't like the results sofar, but still having fun.

8)
K-D

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Post by Graham Ross » Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:04 am

JayVee wrote:I hope Graham behaves :shock: otherwise I'll redlist him :shock:
Please don't redlist me JayVee. I will try to behave :wink:
(whatever redlist means :shock: )

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:26 pm

Graham Ross wrote:
JayVee wrote:I hope Graham behaves :shock: otherwise I'll redlist him :shock:
Please don't redlist me JayVee. I will try to behave :wink:
(whatever redlist means :shock: )
I hate red :shock:
I know I drive a red nimbus ....... long long long story :(

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:31 pm

What about the red mist you were looking thru at Graham's posts yesterday :P Sorry Graham, didn"t mean to get you in the pooh again :crush: :rolling:

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:03 pm

julian mayo wrote:What about the red mist you were looking thru at Graham's posts yesterday :P Sorry Graham, didn"t mean to get you in the pooh again :crush: :rolling:
I use filters :D :bouncec:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:12 pm

I hope they are better than the ones Williams used in Bahrain :cry: