FERRARI F2005 IZ GONNA BE UNBEATABLE

Discuss all the aspects of the Formula 1 sport here

Moderators: cmlean, Ed, The Qualiflyer, The Heretic

Don Lindsay
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by Don Lindsay » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:19 pm

JayVee wrote:Doesn't surprise me at all!

This business of Bridgestone working harder to get a better tyre is nonesense. They are already working flat out so how could they work even more.

They will gradually improve but Michelin are likely to improve even faster.

Bridgestone will either make hard tyres that don't grip or too soft tyres that will be off in half a race, meanwhile Michelin seem to have got it right from day 1.

The fall usually comes from an unexpected quarter :wink:
I totaly agree. Ferrari and Brigestone have turned up at the 3 opening races of the saeson with thiere best. To think that they have not been at it 100% is to underestimate them. They as partners have enjoyed an unprecedented success over recent seasons. Maybee the others have caught them up, or maybee they have gone as far as they can with what they have. Whatever, it is all about to change. Ferrari fans do'nt despair you have enough success to hold bragging right for years to come. Let someone else have a turn. :P
Die Hard Don

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:02 pm

PERZACTLYWelcome Don :!: :!: :bouncey: :bounce: :rolling: :cheers: :up: :welcome: :coool: :havefun: Just don't get on the wrong side of JV :wink:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:22 pm

Yes Graham I am :furious:

JV is struggling yes but to describe him as slowest is pathetic, absurd and rude.

I don't need to defend JV. Just look at his record if Formula 1 and see how many have acheived what he has including your Montoya.

And before anyone jumps and claims he was in the best car. Yes he was but so were many other drivers who don't even come close. :furious:

It is usually fun chatting here but not this way :evil:
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:27 pm

Don Lindsay wrote:I totaly agree. Ferrari and Brigestone have turned up at the 3 opening races of the saeson with thiere best. To think that they have not been at it 100% is to underestimate them. They as partners have enjoyed an unprecedented success over recent seasons. Maybee the others have caught them up, or maybee they have gone as far as they can with what they have. Whatever, it is all about to change. Ferrari fans do'nt despair you have enough success to hold bragging right for years to come. Let someone else have a turn. :P
:welcome: Don, I am usually not that cranky!

Anyway, good to see someone agree with the obvious. (Try to convince K-D :shock: ) Ferrari and Bridgestone keep saying they will make big steps. It is all :bs: They obviously didn't make such a big step with the new rules (tyres in particular) since the regulations were announced, how can they make one in a few weeks :?

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:39 pm

good afternoon JV, ( fawn, grovel, tugs forelock and backs out of room, whilst bowing deeply :wink:
The thing that amuses me about Ferrar,s present predicament with tyres et al., is that they are in a situation all of their own making. I t is not as if they should not have seen the tyre situation coming at the start of last season, when the other bridgestone runners had to queue up behind ferrari for leftovers :twisted:
Are you sure we can't stick a v8 in the num bus :?: :lol:

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:50 pm

julian mayo wrote:good afternoon JV, ( fawn, grovel, tugs forelock and backs out of room, whilst bowing deeply :wink:
The thing that amuses me about Ferrar,s present predicament with tyres et al., is that they are in a situation all of their own making. I t is not as if they should not have seen the tyre situation coming at the start of last season, when the other bridgestone runners had to queue up behind ferrari for leftovers :twisted:
Are you sure we can't stick a v8 in the num bus :?: :lol:
Hey julian, this place usually cheers me up taking a break from the usual daily hassles (actually most of the time :shock: )

Simply Ferrari and Bridgestone were arrogant enough to think they can do it on their own. And it seems many still beleive Bridgestone will produce good tyres for Imola :roll:

I wonder how much they would be willing to pay for re-badged Michelins to fit on the Bambino :D

A V8 in the nimbus, what about the rebuilt gearbox :?: I don't want to end up with two lemons :shock:

Don Lindsay
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by Don Lindsay » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:20 pm

We F1 fans have not seen one of Ross Brawn's much televised Bannana peeling episodes of late (famous a few seasons ago). Perhaps he can peel one at Imola and discard the skin in the path of the lead cars (hoping that they are not red ones). Then bend (pardon the pun) a rule, or the interpretation of it to their advantage. After all they are renowned for thinking outside the square.
Die Hard Don

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:22 pm

I was thinking about a 6 speed box n tricky diff, n various spring n shock thingys :lol:
So you,,too, reckon that ferrari should reap what they have sown :twisted:
Personally I would like to see Schuey come 5th, behind Barra in 4th, in every race from now until he retires :twisted: ( at monaco, heh heh )
Glad the forum normally cheers u up, I think the Big G overdosed on the sarky pills, any way he has run, with fear and trembling, from your wrath :TOTW: :cheers:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:32 pm

Don, I think you are going to get some "hate " mail :rolling: :ROTFLMAO: :up:

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Post by Graham Ross » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:59 am

julian mayo wrote:I think the Big G overdosed on the sarky pills, any way he has run, with fear and trembling, from your wrath :TOTW: :cheers:
You're right, I guess I have overdosed and I'll try not to in the future. At least I'll refrain from making 'sarky' JV remarks until Imola :shock: :shock:
Is that acceptable JayVee 8) :alright:

I have lots of fun here too.

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Post by Graham Ross » Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:13 am

Don Lindsay wrote:After all they are renowned for thinking outside the square.
Yes not skwear, Bridgestone just realised they have to design round sirkly tyres :lol:

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:40 pm

Graham Ross wrote: You're right, I guess I have overdosed and I'll try not to in the future. At least I'll refrain from making 'sarky' JV remarks until Imola :shock: :shock:
Is that acceptable JayVee 8) :alright:

I have lots of fun here too.
You don't get it do you ?

It is not about a time limit, it is about respect. Even if JV has lost his 'edge' you don't just drag him into any topic. The guy did comeback, he could have just enjoyed his millions on a luxury yacht somewhere but he didn't. His comeback may not be successful but he is trying.

Remember Mansell who came back and drove for McLaren in '95 ? He lasted 2 races! I don't hear such negative comments on him !

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:44 pm

JayVee wrote:
Remember Mansell who came back and drove for McLaren in '95 ? He lasted 2 races! I don't hear such negative comments on him !
Oh do you mean the fat guy with the face hair, who had to have a Tub especially designed so he could fit in it, at a trillion dollar cost, then wandered off into oblivion ( and bridges) after 3 races :rolling: :ROTFLMAO: :TOTW:

lemon_martini2
The Quizmaster
The Quizmaster

Post by lemon_martini2 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:41 pm

JayVee wrote: I don't want to end up with two lemons :shock:
Why not?I feel rejected now :cry:
Lemon loves Danielle Porta?ner for ever x x x

A NEW TRIVIA QUIZ WILL BE ARRIVING WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS...LEMON'S BACK!

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:58 pm

lemon_martini2 wrote:
JayVee wrote: I don't want to end up with two lemons :shock:
Why not?I feel rejected now :cry:
Hey cheeky :!:

I already have a lemon in the garage and didn't want to have another lemon after the nimbus is converted :shock: