Charity Auction - 2x VIP Tickets for Silverstone Test Day

Been to a Formula 1 event ? Share with us your experience. Want to go and after some advice ? Just ask

Moderators: Ed, Tickets & Tours

FanOfFangio
Getting Started
Getting Started

Charity Auction - 2x VIP Tickets for Silverstone Test Day

Post by FanOfFangio » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:29 pm

Just thought that some of you might be interested in something the company I work for is doing (or you may know someone that is ;) )

AVG UK (providers of AVG Internet Security software) are Official Suppliers of Spyker F1, and have a pair of VIP hospitality tickets to the Silverstone Test day on Jun 20th up for auction. The proceeds of this will all go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

At the event there will be hospitality by Spyker, a chance to visit the team garage and and a tour around the facilities as well as being able to meet the driver of the day, watch Spyker (and some of the other teams )practice.

The auction can be viewed here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0122607270

I can't bid myself :( but I thought I'd pass on the info ;)

So get bidding and help a great cause :D

To find out more about AVG Internet Security go to www.avguk.com
Make-A-Wish http://www.make-a-wish.org.uk/
Spyker F1 http://www.spykerf1.com

Ed
NewsOnF1 Editor
NewsOnF1 Editor

Post by Ed » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:51 am

We usually don't allow 1st timers to post links to other websites however as this is for charity and have checked out all the links and they appear safe to visit, we decided to keep this post.

Hope to see you post regularly FanOfFangio.

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:48 pm

Thanks for checking that out Ed. I am sure any members who are interested will be pleased that it has been assessed by you.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

FanOfFangio
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by FanOfFangio » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:09 pm

Thanks Ed, I appreciate that, I was a bit wary as posting that first. I'm sure you'll see me around quite regularly :D

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:12 pm

FanOfFangio wrote:Thanks Ed, I appreciate that, I was a bit wary as posting that first. I'm sure you'll see me around quite regularly :D
Hey that is great and :welcome:
For a bit of fun don't forget to drop into the idiots bar... found in the Lounge... :cheers: :pop: :party8: :rap:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:09 am

jacfan wrote:
FanOfFangio wrote:Thanks Ed, I appreciate that, I was a bit wary as posting that first. I'm sure you'll see me around quite regularly :D
For a bit of fun don't forget to drop into the idiots bar... found in the Lounge... :cheers: :pop: :party8: :rap:

:?:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:30 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:

:?:
I think we scared him off.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:42 am

Who is we? Everytime I get into a "we"situation, the next thing I hear is ......."Away Silver" and poor old Tonto has to dodge the whitemans bullets :cry:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:45 am

Julian Mayo wrote:Who is we? Everytime I get into a "we"situation, the next thing I hear is ......."Away Silver" and poor old Tonto has to dodge the whitemans bullets :cry:
Me myself and I. Ok? I take full responsibility for everything... even the Ferrari/McLaren problem.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:01 am

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:Who is we? Everytime I get into a "we"situation, the next thing I hear is ......."Away Silver" and poor old Tonto has to dodge the whitemans bullets :cry:
Me myself and I. Ok? I take full responsibility for everything... even the Ferrari/McLaren problem.
Nah, Bernice reckons it is all down to Bernie :evil:

dsfds
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by dsfds » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Thanks Ed, I appreciate that, I was a bit wary as posting that first. I'm sure you'll see me around quite regularly

kenedy
Getting Started
Getting Started

Re: Charity Auction - 2x VIP Tickets for Silverstone Test Day

Post by kenedy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:18 am

That's Great!!
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

DarOv
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by DarOv » Tue May 09, 2023 10:41 pm

FanOfFangio wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:29 pm Just thought that some of you might be interested in something the company I work for is doing (or you may know someone that is ;) )

AVG UK (providers of AVG Internet Security software) are Official Suppliers of Spyker F1, and have a pair of VIP hospitality tickets to the Silverstone Test day on Jun 20th up for auction. The proceeds of this will all go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

At the event there will be hospitality by Spyker, a chance to visit the team garage and and a tour around the facilities as well as being able to meet the driver of the day, watch Spyker (and some of the other teams )practice.

The auction can be viewed here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0122607270

I try to watch this auction, but it shows me an error. I understand that it is long over. But I am interested in its results. At what price did these VIP tickets sell out?

JammyJr
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by JammyJr » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:10 pm

DarOv wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:41 pm
FanOfFangio wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:29 pm Just thought that some of you might be interested in something the company I work for is doing (or you may know someone that is ;) )

I try to watch this auction, but it shows me an error. I understand that it is long over. But I am interested in its results. At what price did these VIP tickets sell out?
I don't know exactly, but I'm guessing at least $100

cmlean

Post by cmlean » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:53 am

:lol: