Dumb criminal news.....

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:33 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:An 89 yo NZ woman has faced court after TWICE runing over a woman in her seventies, then fleeing the scene..........on her mobility scooter.
The injured woman was in hospital for 3 weeks. She said that she lay on the ground in agony with broken bones, as the assailant left the scene "like a bat out of hell" :shock:
I didn't realise that the bats in hell had scooters!!!!!

Its not such a bad place afterall
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.......

I'm no ordinary idiot. I'm an F1 idiot!!!
146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:40 pm

Bundy wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:An 89 yo NZ woman has faced court after TWICE runing over a woman in her seventies, then fleeing the scene..........on her mobility scooter.
The injured woman was in hospital for 3 weeks. She said that she lay on the ground in agony with broken bones, as the assailant left the scene "like a bat out of hell" :shock:

can't be all good, my ex was spawned there 8)
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:43 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
Bundy wrote:

can't be all good, my ex was spawned there 8)
I think I use to go out with her sister
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.......

I'm no ordinary idiot. I'm an F1 idiot!!!
146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:32 pm

I went to school with both of them :cry:
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:35 pm

Hmmm mobility scooters are not know for their speed, so perhaps she meant that she was listening to "Like a bat out of hell". Just a suggestion. :wink:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:26 pm

jacfan wrote:
Hmmm mobility scooters are not know for their speed, so perhaps she meant that she was listening to "Like a bat out of hell". Just a suggestion. :wink:
Sigh,

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:05 pm

Bad pit stop..............BAD pit stop.................... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sometimes as you're driving along, the call of nature hits you and you have to drain it somewhere...........however, there are some places you shouldn't take an impromptu pit stop; just ask a Kentucky man recently who was traveling through Charleston, W. Va. and had to make one of those pit stops. So he found the first open space he could find......the main parking lot at West Virginia State Police headquarters'... :shock: :shock: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: .......just as a W. Va. state trooper happened to walk by. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What began as a routine, ahem....pit stop, ended up sending the Kentucky man and his traveling man to jail for public intoxication, indecent exposure and possession of a controlled substance. So just remember, if you have to go...........go to the woods, okay! :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by GhoGho » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:42 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:
Sigh,
Julian, you been servicing mobility scooters again ???? :furious:
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........

:cheers:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 am

GhoGho wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:Hmmm mobility scooters are not know for their speed, so perhaps she meant that she was listening to "Like a bat out of hell". Just a suggestion. :wink:
Sigh,
Julian, you been servicing mobility scooters again ???? :furious:

:oops: :burnout:
Just a wee step up in the capacitator, and a slight increase in the resistors :oops:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:25 pm

From the dumb criminal news police blotter.............. :shock: :shock:

~~In Atlanta, Ga., a construction worker was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital for an injury to his, uhh....posterior. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Apparently the person bent over next to a wall that, unknown to him, a worker on the other side was drilling into.........the drill bit went right into the side of the first person's posterior..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Ouch.......... :shock:

~~In the Hunts Pt. section of the Bronx, four NYPD officers were called to an apartment building to settle a dispute btwn. the landlord and a tenant when they were distracted by a teenager smoking.....well, let's just say it wasn't tobacco..... :shock: :shock: , and a roaming pit bull........end results: A}26 bullets discharged, B}one very dead pit bull, C}one very injured teenager shot in the gunfire, and D}four wounded police officers, who managed to hit themselves, the teenager AND the pit bull.

All that target practice on the firing range paid off, didn't it???? :shock: :shock:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:38 pm

mlittle wrote:From the dumb criminal news police blotter.............. :shock: :shock:

~~In Atlanta, Ga., a construction worker was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital for an injury to his, uhh....posterior. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Apparently the person bent over next to a wall that, unknown to him, a worker on the other side was drilling into.........the drill bit went right into the side of the first person's posterior..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Ouch.......... :shock:

~~In the Hunts Pt. section of the Bronx, four NYPD officers were called to an apartment building to settle a dispute btwn. the landlord and a tenant when they were distracted by a teenager smoking.....well, let's just say it wasn't tobacco..... :shock: :shock: , and a roaming pit bull........end results: A}26 bullets discharged, B}one very dead pit bull, C}one very injured teenager shot in the gunfire, and D}four wounded police officers, who managed to hit themselves, the teenager AND the pit bull.

All that target practice on the firing range paid off, didn't it???? :shock: :shock:
Omg THe first guy is lucky that the drill went into one cheek and not BETWEEN the two!!!!
Brings new meaning to "drill me ... thrill me!!!"

I feel so sorry for the pit bull :cry: Wow talk about in the wrong place at the wrong time. As for the gun happy cops.... well they certainly do believe in "shoot first and ask questions second".

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:19 pm

How's this for parental guidance........? :shock: :shock: :shock:

A woman facing multiple drug charges in Gettysburg, Pa. pled guilty after admitting in court that, as a reward for completing his homework, she would smoke marijuana with her son, something she claimed she's done since the kid was 11. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

In fact, the woman admitted that not only did she smoke marijuana with her son, but that she smoked with two of his friends, ages 17 and 19. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Like I said, how's that for parental guidance...... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:04 pm

The Female Bandit, who taunted Police with "catch me if you can", cards and phone calls today pleaded guilty in a Sydney Court to more than 400 charges.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:23 pm

A guy in (gulp) South Carolina kidnaps a teenage girl, stashes her in a bush bunker, especially built for the occasion, then conveniently leaves his mobile lying around. She texs for help, the authorities triangulate the source of the message...........duh :lol:

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:20 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:A guy in (gulp) South Carolina kidnaps a teenage girl, stashes her in a bush bunker, especially built for the occasion, then conveniently leaves his mobile lying around. She texs for help, the authorities triangulate the source of the message...........duh :lol:
Thank god he was that stupid. :evil: