HIDDEN VALLEY 2007

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:51 am

Results from first practice.

Skaife
R Kelly
Frosty
ingall
T Kelly
Courtney was running sixth fastest...then he put the thing on it's lid. Lowndes sacrificed a time by stopping and helping him out of the inverted vehicle.
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

scotty
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by scotty » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:08 pm

yay.go Skaify

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:32 pm

scotty wrote:yay.go Skaify
Too much Haggis? :shock:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:12 pm

Despite qualifying in 3rd place, Skaife took command early on, and was never threatened.........the perennial bridesmaid Rick Kelly was second......does this guy actually know how to overtake a car of similar performance???? What is it now,...seventeen podiums without a First???
Lowndes gets the......... " I stuffed it up this corner...but he tried to block....now he has oversteer........stick it down here and see what happens "
Trophy.
A couple of young hotshots ensured that 3 "old fellas" didn't make it past turn 4.......stoopid......stoopid........stoopid.......lap 1 of 42........robbed the fans, some of whom had been drinking Darwin Stubbies since 8am :twisted:
Beware, The Enforcer is out for blood, young Guns, and he ain't the only one :twisted:

rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by rah » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:55 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:Despite qualifying in 3rd place, Skaife took command early on, and was never threatened.........the perennial bridesmaid Rick Kelly was second......does this guy actually know how to overtake a car of similar performance???? What is it now,...seventeen podiums without a First???
Lowndes gets the......... " I stuffed it up this corner...but he tried to block....now he has oversteer........stick it down here and see what happens "
Trophy.
A couple of young hotshots ensured that 3 "old fellas" didn't make it past turn 4.......stoopid......stoopid........stoopid.......lap 1 of 42........robbed the fans, some of whom had been drinking Darwin Stubbies since 8am :twisted:
Beware, The Enforcer is out for blood, young Guns, and he ain't the only one :twisted:
Nah Will stuffed up, but it happens. All those blokes has caused accidents before, but now they are angry at the young blokes because they know they will be out of a drive in a year or two.
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:28 am

rah wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:Despite qualifying in 3rd place, Skaife took command early on, and was never threatened.........the perennial bridesmaid Rick Kelly was second......does this guy actually know how to overtake a car of similar performance???? What is it now,...seventeen podiums without a First???
Trophy.
Nah Will stuffed up, but it happens. All those blokes has caused accidents before, but now they are angry at the young blokes because they know they will be out of a drive in a year or two.

sorry Rah, I disagree.....it is a track I have driven on, and usually in drivers briefing etc there is a consensus that there will be 2 laps to shake everything out and see who has got what under their bum.....turn 4,5,6,7, aint the place to do it on lap1.........it was stoopd.......stoopid.......stoopid :evil: