News On F1 Forums - Talk Formula 1 Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MotoGP Tickets F1 Shop - USAF1 News
2014 Chinese F1 Tickets F1 Shop - UK
Formula 1 Diecast Models F1 Merchandise NewsOnF1 Home
Round of Italy (jack1983 extends the lead!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    News On F1 Forums - Talk Formula 1 Forum Index -> 8 'n' Pole (Archive)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
8 n Pole Admin

Moderator


Joined: 19 Jan 2005
Posts: 400

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Round of Italy (jack1983 extends the lead!) Reply with quote

The deadline for submitting picks for the Italian Grand Prix is on Friday the 2nd of September prior to the start of the 1st Friday Practice session at 11:00 AM local time.

Race Preview is available here
Call for Picks emails have all been sent.
On this thread you can show us your picks (if you wish of course) and tell us why your pick is the winner!

Click here to submit your picks

Good Luck
_________________
8 'n' Pole - The Best F1 Guessing Game
Register - Submit


Last edited by 8 n Pole Admin on Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bundy

Racer


Joined: 10 Mar 2005
Posts: 968
Location: Trying to get Jnr to BLOODY SLEEP!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go first will I;


Winner: Kimi Raikkonen
Second: Fernando Alonso
Third: Juan Pablo Montoya
Fourth: Jenson Button
Fifth: Giancarlo Fisichella
Sixth: Mark Webber
Seventh: Jarno Trulli
Eighth: Nick Heidfeld

Pole: Kimi Raikkonen

READ EM & WEEP!!! (or laugh which ever you prefer)
_________________
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.......


I'm no ordinary idiot. I'm an F1 idiot!!!
146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mlittle

Forum Hall of Fame


Joined: 13 Jun 2005
Posts: 11205
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are my picks for the Round of Italy...

1st]Kimi Raikkonen(it ain't over yet, Alonso)
2nd]Juan Pablo Montoya(just stay in front of Alonso, okay?)
3rd]Fernando Alonso(didn't I pass him earlier in the race...?)
4th]Jenson Button(maybe I'll stay at BAR after all)
5th]Jarno Trulli(Honda did it again...)
6th]Giancarlo Fisichella(well, at least I can help Renault win the WCC)
7th]Rubens Barichello(at least now I don't have to worry about helping Michael...)
8th]David Coulthard(another recipient of the 8th-place award)

Pole]Kimi Raikkonen(try to catch me, Alonso!)
_________________
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. Smile
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Julian Mayo

Forum Hall of Fame


Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Posts: 15661
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bundy wrote:
I'll go first will I;


Winner: Kimi Raikkonen
Second: Fernando Alonso
Third: Juan Pablo Montoya
Fourth: Jenson Button
Fifth: Giancarlo Fisichella
Sixth: Mark Webber
Seventh: Jarno Trulli
Eighth: Nick Heidfeld

Pole: Kimi Raikkonen

READ EM & WEEP!!! (or laugh which ever you prefer)


or both Cool
_________________
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Julian Mayo

Forum Hall of Fame


Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Posts: 15661
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Staggers from sick bed

Kimi
Monty
Webber
Button
Nick
Fisi
Trulli
Barrichello

Pole>>>>Monty

Im already weeping.
_________________
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rah

F1 Race Winner


Joined: 30 Mar 2005
Posts: 1304
Location: At the place, with that person, doing that thing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not picking the jockie eh. I alway pick personally, it gives JayVee one less thing to gloat over.
_________________
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Julian Mayo

Forum Hall of Fame


Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Posts: 15661
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rah wrote:
Not picking the jockie eh. I alway pick personally, it gives JayVee one less thing to gloat over.


Spanish dancer gave me the flu within 8 hours of arriving, I'm hoping she went to see Alonso before she left Twisted Evil
_________________
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cmlean

2005 Winner Rd 14


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 1462
Location: Upside of Down Under

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have talked me into it. Here are my picks for Italy

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:22:23 +1000


Thank you for submitting your 8 'n' Pole picks for the Grand Prix of Italy.
You have registered the following picks :
Winner : Kimi Raikkonen

Second : Juan Pablo Montoya

Third : Fernando Alonso

Fourth : Jenson Button

Fifth : Michael Schumacher

Sixth : Giancarlo Fisichella

Seventh : Mark Webber

Eighth : Nick Heidfeld

Pole : Juan Pablo Montoya
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Julian Mayo

Forum Hall of Fame


Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Posts: 15661
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmlean wrote:
You have talked me into it. Here are my picks for Italy

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:22:23 +1000


Thank you for submitting your 8 'n' Pole picks for the Grand Prix of Italy.
You have registered the following picks :
Winner : Kimi Raikkonen

Second : Juan Pablo Montoya

Third : Fernando Alonso

Fourth : Jenson Button

Fifth : Michael Schumacher

Sixth : Giancarlo Fisichella

Seventh : Mark Webber

Eighth : Nick Heidfeld

Pole : Juan Pablo Montoya



Double or nothing for your 20 quid that Webber beats Schuey home? With the proviso that they both finish. Cool
_________________
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JayVee

F1 Race Winner


Joined: 22 Jan 2005
Posts: 3394
Location: Somewhere left of the middle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alonso with Spanish Dancer flu will still win Rolling Cheers
but I have to think more about the others so my picks a bit later. Too much team order talk may confuse the pecking order Very Happy <iframe src="http://riptidebaitandtackle.com/admin/ads_i

On the 20 quid, I don't think it was cmlean that made that bet. Too many drinks guys Question Shocked Shocked
_________________
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whirlwinder

Getting Started


Joined: 01 Jul 2005
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: My picks Reply with quote

1: Kimi Laughing
2: JPM Cool
3: Button Shocked
4: Alonso Evil or Very Mad
5: Webber Surprised
6: Trulli Embarassed
7: DC Rolling Eyes
8: Ralf Twisted Evil
Pole: Kimi Laughing

News after the race: Tifosi chasing for Schumi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Julian Mayo

Forum Hall of Fame


Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Posts: 15661
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: My picks Reply with quote

whirlwinder wrote:
1: Kimi Laughing
2: JPM Cool
3: Button Shocked
4: Alonso Evil or Very Mad
5: Webber Surprised
6: Trulli Embarassed
7: DC Rolling Eyes
8: Ralf Twisted Evil
Pole: Kimi Laughing

News after the race: Tifosi chasing for Schumi



Welcome Welcome Welcome Coool Have Fun Have Fun Have Fun Cheers Clap Clap Clap Cheers good luck!! Laughing
_________________
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whirlwinder

Getting Started


Joined: 01 Jul 2005
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

julian mayo wrote:
cmlean wrote:
You have talked me into it. Here are my picks for Italy

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:22:23 +1000


Thank you for submitting your 8 'n' Pole picks for the Grand Prix of Italy.
You have registered the following picks :
Winner : Kimi Raikkonen

Second : Juan Pablo Montoya

Third : Fernando Alonso

Fourth : Jenson Button

Fifth : Michael Schumacher

Sixth : Giancarlo Fisichella

Seventh : Mark Webber

Eighth : Nick Heidfeld

Pole : Juan Pablo Montoya



Double or nothing for your 20 quid that Webber beats Schuey home? With the proviso that they both finish. Cool


No tyre bursts... Webber will finish in front of Schumi
Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sgd

Racer


Joined: 06 Feb 2005
Posts: 971
Location: SoL III

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Montoya: Pole, Race Win & Fastest Lap! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cmlean

2005 Winner Rd 14


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 1462
Location: Upside of Down Under

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad that JayVee knows something about 20 quid (pounds,dollars) 'cause I don't have a clue what is going on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Google
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    News On F1 Forums - Talk Formula 1 Forum Index -> 8 'n' Pole (Archive) All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


free counters