Canadian GP - Non-tobacco livery

Discuss all the aspects of the Formula 1 sport here

Moderators: cmlean, Ed, The Qualiflyer, The Heretic

rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by rah » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:30 pm

The flag you are talking about remarkably resembles a flag I have seen on just about all redneck utes.
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:34 pm

rah wrote:The flag you are talking about remarkably resembles a flag I have seen on just about all redneck utes.
WELL! HOLEY DOOLEY! I am taken aback! Fair crack of the flamin whip, how could that be? Stone the crows Rah, that would have to be the mother of all coincidences :shock:
May be, and perhaps (cos I just looked in the mirror, and Yo! My neck is a tad red (could be from all the years on the Red Dirt Country, gentling horses) we should investigate this phenomenom. Tell you what (as they say in the classics) I will meet you outside your unit, you can chuck down the aquarium, your GF, and your swag , hopefully I will have JV back in the passenger seat, where she can give orders and instructions as only JV can , we can swing by Grahams, to get him and his camera, detour to muster Bundy, and get ourselves to, say the Conargo Hotel, have a feed and a kip, then go on to, say the Denni Ute Muster. All in the name of research, of course
:lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by rah » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:39 pm

Why that sounds delightful.

The missus likes the swag too. Might have to wait a bit longer though. I think the Deni ute muster is a fair way off.
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:14 am

rah wrote:Why that sounds delightful.

The missus likes the swag too. Might have to wait a bit longer though. I think the Deni ute muster is a fair way off.

I thought we could hang around for a while, as long as you don't do the Butch"I drive a wun tunner act" and none of us wear "laccy sided boots"
I vote U pick up Graham, and if that was JV in the red Numbus blasting into
(deleted by JV's ESP), and she comes with me, I shall be proposing marriage, and we will be a tad late.! I just have to breed with someone who was driving that pile of poop so well, to make up for my own genetic inability to make it to F1 :cry:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.