MotoGP

Any suggestions you may have on these Forums (including new categories) or on the main NewsOnF1 site

Moderator: Ed

User avatar
<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 am

MotoGP

Post by <T-K> » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:52 am

Is it at all possible to get a section going so that we can talk a bit about the MotoGP???... :?

or does no one really care about it?

or is motorcycle talk strictly forbidden in these here enchanted lands?

User avatar
rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: At the place, with that person, doing that thing

Post by rah » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:12 am

Hey I agree mate. Bring on Moto GP. But someone will have to run it. Are you volunteering?

Also are there plans to run any info on A1 in the off season?
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:26 am

I concur 8) Alan Jones is not publicity shy, perhaps he could run the A1 forum :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: At the place, with that person, doing that thing

Post by rah » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:10 pm

I think he might be a little busy trying to convince the sponsors that his son is the best candidate for the drive.
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:13 pm

rah wrote:I think he might be a little busy trying to convince the sponsors that his son is the best candidate for the drive.
Chritian did ok, in single seaters here, but he wasn't the quickest around. Perhaps JV would have some stats :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: At the place, with that person, doing that thing

Post by rah » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:48 pm

Will Davidson was the last person to drive the Aussie entry. Got ninth in practice.
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:34 pm

rah wrote:Will Davidson was the last person to drive the Aussie entry. Got ninth in practice.
I think AJ better step into the thing. Or Larry Perkins, :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: At the place, with that person, doing that thing

Post by rah » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:09 pm

Nah, they can't fit a bowlers hat under their helmut.
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:22 pm

rah wrote:Nah, they can't fit a bowlers hat under their helmut.

Maybe, but Davo is running around on his grandfathers reputation :cry:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 am

Post by <T-K> » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:21 pm

rah wrote:Hey I agree mate. Bring on Moto GP. But someone will have to run it. Are you volunteering?

Also are there plans to run any info on A1 in the off season?
I dont mind volunteering.....i have quite a lot of info....and ..stuff... :lol:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:44 pm

<T-K> wrote:
rah wrote:Hey I agree mate. Bring on Moto GP. But someone will have to run it. Are you volunteering?

Also are there plans to run any info on A1 in the off season?
I dont mind volunteering.....i have quite a lot of info....and ..stuff...
:lol:[/quote


Oh surprise, surprise. A guy introduces a completely differentform of motor racing to a thread, then volunteers to set up a forum. Well I never, :crush:

ED is your man to talk to, don't you think? Ask Mfer, and take it from me, to run a sub forum you are going to be looking at a monitor for many hours.
The V8 forum is a bit of a try out this season, and is only half as professional as I intend it to be, but it still eats up the hours. Be prepared.
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 am

Post by <T-K> » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:33 pm

julian mayo wrote:
<T-K> wrote:
rah wrote:Hey I agree mate. Bring on Moto GP. But someone will have to run it. Are you volunteering?

Also are there plans to run any info on A1 in the off season?
I dont mind volunteering.....i have quite a lot of info....and ..stuff...
:lol:[/quote


Oh surprise, surprise. A guy introduces a completely differentform of motor racing to a thread, then volunteers to set up a forum. Well I never, :crush:
Twas but but a suggestion kind sir.... :lol:
And an innocent act of volantarily volunteering never hurt anyone did it? :lol:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:20 pm

I am the one who takes two steps back when they call for volunteers. I learned the hard way :cry:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 11205
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm
Location: At the F1 Idiots Bar.............where else?
Contact:

Post by mlittle » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:26 am

I concur with julian on this one. It takes a bit of work to run a sub-forum, especially one like the North American Motorsports category, T-K. Best of luck to you if you're willing to do the work covering it. Just report the series(in your case, MotoGP), in a fair, honest manner, and if something happens ontrack(or offtrack), don't be afraid to report it. Take it from me, T-K, it's a lot of work, but if you're willing to do it, then good luck!
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

User avatar
rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:34 pm
Location: At the place, with that person, doing that thing

Post by rah » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:08 am

Go for it TK, just cut and paste from another site hehe.
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Post Reply