Inroducing Ranks

Any suggestions you may have on these Forums (including new categories) or on the main NewsOnF1 site

Moderator: Ed

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:43 am

Said war cry is usually met with the arrival of the rapid response group of the local police force of any and every country in which the Lonely( and well so he should be) Antipodean emits his mating call.
As Sir David Attenborough has observed, there is really only one other singular traveller that should be feared more, and that is the denizen from Aoteroa ( The land of the long white cloud, ie every time you run into a paddock with your girlfriend and a blanket it blankety blank rains
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Re: Inroducing Ranks

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:13 am

Tim wrote:
julian mayo wrote:
Some recognizable targets might motivate more than stumbling into a rank :?:
Sounds like you want another table ?
Another :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
We bloody are bloody still bloody eating bloody off bloody the bloody floor bloody in bloodyV bloody 8 bloody Super bloodyCar bloodydying in its bloody bloody bloody bloody bum .
Apart from that, because of the hours I work/ don't work I have the opportunity to do a lot of post ( and where the hell is the recognition for the latest milestone, or are you b......lokes hastily readjusting the playing field ( Speaking of playing fields, would you be kind enough to keep "phoneman")
and thanks to the ex........I enjoy life and come on to the forum to HAVE FUN, and I now know that JV is gutted because she aint going to put up more posts than me ( along with winning 8n pole,n everything else going, Graham, do not park in dark places)
now where the hell was I..... :?: ....... oh yeah, recgonisable targets
Hmmm ,those 2 words kinda say it. :beer:
Bugger it ED, you know I like to hit and run
:lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.