Round of Malaysia (Butch leads ahead of bengerman)

The Best F1 Guessing Game!
Have a question or just want to share with us your picks

Moderator: 8 n Pole Admin

domhume
2005 Winner Rd 2
2005 Winner Rd 2

I've got an e-Mail...

Post by domhume » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:31 pm

....that says:

As the winner of this round, we require a comment from you regarding the competition and how you managed such a stunning pick. Please post your comments on the 8 'n' Pole section of the Forums at the Picks for Malaysia Thread.

It goes on to say....

Note: While the rules allow for picks to be rolled over, had another player scored the same score but actually submitted their picks for Malaysia they would have won. Therefore we encourage you to submit your picks for every round even if you want to keep your picks the same.

So there you go.... I go off to Madrid for the weekend to watch Figo trip over his lasses and Ronaldo pick his nose, completely forgetting to update my picks from Australia....and the next thing i know i'm on the leader board...

Therefore i'd sincerely like to apologise to all other keen pickers...(Ronaldo not included)...unless of course your a Ferrari Fan.

If you are a Ferrari Fan...oh dear....Vindication i feel from all those that argued that MS could win in a Minardi. Beaten by Couthard! My granny wouldn't have alowed that!
....I hate that Bent Faced Bavarian Cheat!

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:53 pm

Well done Dom!

34 points!! and I though 21 was good

Must have had brave picks!

So you are going to share your picks with us from now on ?

The South ? which part :shock:

Another blind non-Ferrari supporter :shock: :shock: SGD will love you :lol: :welcome:
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

sgd
Racer
Racer

Post by sgd » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:56 pm

domhume wrote:Therefore i'd sincerely like to apologise to all other keen pickers...(Ronaldo not included)...unless of course your a Ferrari Fan.

If you are a Ferrari Fan...oh dear....Vindication i feel from all those that argued that MS could win in a Minardi. Beaten by Couthard! My granny wouldn't have alowed that!
Not need to apologise! that was just good luck!!
Congratulations!!, and how JV sipoused.... it was enough to read this comment.... I LIKE this guy!! :D :D
Hope you'll be posting here time to time!!

About the Bent Faced Bavarian Cheater! :evil: :twisted: , you're not alone!! (see other threads... :!: )
Cheers! :wink:

alonsofan
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Post by alonsofan » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:46 pm

did well this round (23rd) but was hoping for better :wink:

35th overall so i'm improving

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:22 pm

Domhume,(any relation to Denny Hume?0 hate is a very strong word! I merely dislike the bent faced bavarian cheat with a savage intensity :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.