The 2011 10 'n' Pole Winners Thread

The Best F1 Guessing Game! Have a question or just want to share with us your picks

Moderators: cmlean, 10 n Pole Admin

daniels
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by daniels » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:46 pm

My name is Daniel Stanescu, I am 38 and I live in the south of Romania. I used to watch F1 races in the early '90s in the days of Ayrton Senna and I have become a vivid F1 fan in1998 when Mika Hakkinen was fighting with Michael Schumacher for the championship and the entire competition was simply breathtaking. I was really impressed with Mika's selfcontrol in extreme situations and his fair play. I think Michael is a super talent and he has a great ability to manage a race to victory. Mika was followed by Kimi Raikkonen, a fair-play, very fast driver. The Vettel came on stage and in many ways seems to be Schumacher's successor, while Alonso is always there with the ambition to fight for top positions. As years went by, the F1 championships had their thrills.
I have participated in this competition since the early years, but for me 2011 10 ‘n’ pole competition was the best one in terms of results. I am very happy to win this award and I am looking forward to the 2012 season. Kimi is back, Schumi is getting better and better, and Vettel seems to have again the best car. The fight is about to begin!

Thank you very much for this wonderful surprize! I have never expected to win an award.

Congratulations.

Post by 1672 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:28 am

Congratulations to everyone. This is my 3rd year and I am very glad I was able to win at least one of the events. Next year will be challenging with all the changes we are having.

Again Congratulations to the first 100 it does take some knowledge and a little luck to end up where you did.
John

Nulli Secundus

Congrats to all

Post by Nulli Secundus » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:16 am

My congratuulations to all who participated, particularly those who made the top 20 list, I'm not far behind and expect to be there next year....

Nulli Secundus - 1062 in 2011). 8)

micklausen
Getting Started
Getting Started

Great season

Post by micklausen » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:04 pm

I have been part of these types of competitions for 12 years and this is my best result ever.

Makes the season just a little bit more fun when you are competing against a lot of other people, but also the small group I am part of.

Good luck to all in 2012.

jido
F1 Tester
F1 Tester

Post by jido » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:10 am

Hi, I was surprised (and delighted) to win with my picks in Britain.

I follow F1 since the time of Prost and Senna, though not very regularly. I am looking forward to this year, hoping Lotus does well (I am French living in UK). I support most other teams too not being too choosy :)

My work is in tech support.

I don't like to drive much, between the pollution and road hazards. I would prefer going round a circuit. But I cycle with dedication and as much as I can!

kevinburns

Post by kevinburns » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:31 am

Congratulations to Amminadab for winning lasts years 10 n’ pole. I personally have had some luck in this competition finishing in the top 10 for 2 years running. That said I will not be happy until a UK player is sitting at the top of this league :D

Hoping for another good finish and a more open completion this season. It became a little repetitive last year sticking Vettel as pole.

Good luck all!

Andre Bessa
2007 8 'n' Pole Top 10
2007 8 'n' Pole Top 10

Post by Andre Bessa » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:11 am

Happy to be on the winners from 10n pole1 For some time it looked like I would be in the top 20, but I slipped miserably in the 2nd half on the season...

Looking forward for this this season. 6 world champions, Mclaren in good form, Red Bull still the team to beat. As for the brazilians, will cheer for Massa and Senna, although it seems their task will be very hard.

Regards,

Andre Bessa

amminadab101

Post by amminadab101 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Has any received there prize as yet? Supposed to be mailed out but nothing as yet. Surprised it couldn't just be a code you are sent in an email.

10 n Pole Admin

Post by 10 n Pole Admin » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 pm

amminadab101 wrote:Has any received there prize as yet? Supposed to be mailed out but nothing as yet. Surprised it couldn't just be a code you are sent in an email.
As we have indicated in the email sent to you, we are having difficulties with the voucher system and are trying to sort that out. If that isn't sorted we will provide an alternative way to claim the prizes.

We do apologize for the delay and we are hoping that this is sorted by next week