Important Information regarding the competition

The Best F1 Guessing Game! Have a question or just want to share with us your picks

Moderators: cmlean, 10 n Pole Admin

10 n Pole Admin

Important Information regarding the competition

Post by 10 n Pole Admin » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Submitting Picks

You can submit picks in a number of ways. Our preference is via the Submit picks link on the 10 'n' Pole section of the site here. (you need to login first)

If for any reason you cannot access the submit page or you are getting errors, you can email or PM your picks and provided your email or PM is timestamped prior to the deadline, it will be accepted.

Deadline for submitting picks

The deadline for submitting picks is by the start of Saturday practice of a Grand Prix weekend.

Results

Results are usually sent out during the week following the race. We attempt to get the results out by Tuesday however delays can occur and results may only get out later but we try to get them out ASAP

Not receiving Emails (Call for picks/Results)

Due to firewalls, spam filters or other internet related restrictions, some players do not receive some or all of our emails sent to them. There isn't much we can do about that. From your side try to make sure that our email address isn't added to your spam list (if that is within your control). If this doesn't fix the problem, then consider having another email address for the competition (yahoo, gmail, etc ...)

Prizes

Prizes will be sent out at the end of the season.

Multiple entries per player

Whilst it is virtually impossible to prevent a player from registering using multiple email addresses, we strongly advise against that. The idea of the game is for you to have 1 chance at picking the winner and not multiple chances. We'll trust that you'll abide by this.

Prizes will not be awarded to a second entry.

Re: Important Information regarding the competition

Post by 2887 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:37 pm

I am getting call for picks, confirmation of picks by my registered email, but no results since Britain 2019 ? please send me some results ? Thanks

Tim
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tim » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:44 pm

The results for the past few races will be sent out once the Alfa Romeo appeal is heard. This is expected on the 24th of September.

johnharris1006

Re:Information regarding the competition

Post by johnharris1006 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:07 pm

Hi Admin
When I press submit the Race venue disappears from the submitted entries
I submitted twice to correct this but the same thing happened
not a great problem but a glitch in the system somewhere
regards
John

Tim
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tim » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:05 pm

Thanks John for pointing this out, we will check that out. However we confirm that picks are submitted and registered successfully, furthermore, you should receive a confirmation email as well.

Good luck