Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:33 am

Still slow! :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:41 am

Two tenths is nothing :shock: :shock:

And they move to Mugello. They're acting like chooks with their heads cutoff :shock:

Ferrari typically don't give away much but when they say "again concentrating on fine tuning new components" to me reads, we continue putting new bits on the car without any improvement

Looking good :smokin:
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

sgd
Racer
Racer

Post by sgd » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:50 am

Kapel wrote: Badoer times are slow,but v cant be sure of the fuel load and knowing ferrari they would never revealed their true performance of a new car in testing.
1.Seems like you don't know ferrari as well as you thing: last year they put record times in their test tracks practically out of the box!!! this year they already did ~300 laps and are going 1.5 sec slower... =/
2.As i said somewhere before ferrari have to test to their limist to do really test their car's reability! if you test in a handicaped car, you won't know what can be wrong with it!!! they of course test with big fuel loads but is quite obviuos that tehy must test the car with low loads if they want to take at least one pole this year from Renault and Mclaren!!!!!!
:P :D :D 8)
seems like you're an other blind ferrari fan?? .. at leats that would also explain why you won the 8'n'pole last year! :shock: :lol: :wink:
again i don't hate them... I don;t hate BAR jst because i say that I thing they'll have pace problems in the first half of the season...(points possible ;) )

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:30 pm

JV 2 tenths per lap ver 78 laps = slow. This is the car thats supposed to take schuey to a WC!!! I am starting to entertain the faint hope that there is a possibility that I might allow myself to consider there is a possibility of startingto wonder if there is a chinl in the ferrari armour! :lol:

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:45 pm

sgd is at it again :shock: :shock:

To be fair to Kapel, his remarks on the F2005 have been cautious and I wouldn't call him a blind ferrari supporter, at least not like Da Style :wink:

Can't wait to see all those red faces after the race on Sunday :D

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:33 pm

Sgd,Thanks for calling me a blind supporter to Ferrari :furious: Just for ur info , i partied hard when Narain Karthikeyan qualified & finished ahead of Michael :wink: :D

I like Ferrari cos they make fast cars.But i love Mclarens & Williams.All i'm trying to point out is the testing times which we are seeing are almost similar or just better to 2002 times,which are the times where these cars are running at the moment(Aerodynamics changes remember!!!! :twisted: ) ) The fastest lap of Oz GP was 1:25.683 where as in 2002 Rubens Barrichello took pole in a time of 1:25.843.
No one can still write Ferrari off until they race their new car.N Yes this is being cautious.

N btw,In a competition one should not use more of emotions if one has to win it :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Post by Graham Ross » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:47 pm

Kapel,

Your explanation behind the slow times only applies to Ferrari though ? How do you explain the times set this year at Jerez, Barcelona and Valencia ? They are very close to the record times of last year ?

Under race conditions the lap times may be 1 to 2 seconds slower as the engines may rev less and the tyres have to last a race but in testing those two factors are not always part of the equation as the teams have to test at the limits otherwise they'll find out the hard way!!

When trying to predict, historical data always helps, in the last few years Ferrari's new car broke records almost on debut at Fiorano and Mugello, this year they are way off, that would be a worry for them and their fans

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:25 pm

I agree Garham that Ferrari have been a little off.But all i'm saying here that its too early to write them off.They are struggling for sure & thats the reason for extensive test for their new car.But i still wouldnt bet my money against them till i see the new car compete.
An F1 Idiot!!!

sgd
Racer
Racer

Post by sgd » Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:34 am

Kapel wrote:Sgd,Thanks for calling me a blind supporter to Ferrari :furious:
wow no no no!!! I just wonder!: "seems like you're an other blind ferrari fan??" not an affirmation! :wink: :D :lol:
btw! you talk about writing Ferrari off for the hole season! the still could resolve thier current problems... ;)
let's hope it will be a close battle Renault-ferarri-Mclaren (at least... :D )

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:36 am

And Williams :argue: :furious: :havefun:

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:07 am

julian mayo wrote:And Williams :argue: :furious: :havefun:
Look like Williams may be looking for engine supply from Cosworth or Toyota if BMW decide to dump them and buy Sauber

All denied by Sir Frank of course but we all know what that means!!

Wonder what Webber is thinking now :alright: :alright:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:18 am

Yep, and Webber will be driving a Sauber!! Poor old JV, back to the restaurant I guess :cry:

sgd
Racer
Racer

Post by sgd » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:59 am

WOW!!!!!!
see that??
Today at Mugello, Luca Badoer was at the wheel of a F2005 concentrating on development work. He covered 85 laps with a best time of 1:21.380.

and Mugello Best Lap Time in 2004: 1:18.704 !!!!!!!!

I'm very worry about ferrari's pace... :bounce: :bouncec: :bounce: :bouncec:
:D :D :D :D

let's see how do it Rubens.... :shock: :shock:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:22 am

Looking forward to a nice lemon coloured ferrari appearing :lol:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:24 pm

1:21's at Mugello is really slow.Defi Ferrari are struggling :shock:

Can Rubinho make any difference??? or will Ferrari steal Michelins and brand them Bridgestone?? :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!