:knight: Sool him, JV, sool him. :knight:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

K
Go Kart Racer
Go Kart Racer

Post by K » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:27 am

Julian Mayo wrote::knight: Sool him, JV, sool him. :knight:
Yes please do.

Or maybe you could do it yourself Julian Mayo.

I assume I am the "Him" of which you speak, not that I might be female or anything... well if I'm not (the "Him") don't then... do what you like...
Seven Times.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:39 am

K wrote:
Yes please do.

I assume I am the "Him" of which you speak, not that I might be female or anything... well if I'm not (the "Him") don't then... do what you like...
"sool him" is a generic phrase

K
Go Kart Racer
Go Kart Racer

Post by K » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:14 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
K wrote:
Yes please do.

"sool him" is a generic phrase
Oh yar I forgot it was a generic phrase how silly of me, I stand enlightened.
Seven Times.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:16 am

Please feel free to address me as julian, we don't tend to be too formal here.
Do have a nice day.

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:50 am

K wrote:Hey ya know I think it could be quite daring going to McLaren, I mean they've just lost half of their design team and may loose the rest at the end of the season. They haven't won a championship/haven't been able to make a consistent car for oooo I don't care, but maybe Nandos the man to build them back up to the once great team they were just like Michael did at Ferrari, maybe he's taking a leaf out of the Grand Masters book, win a championship or two with the Great Tanned One (Flav), and then find a struggling mid-fielder to bring up to the front, I know the silver cars aren't struggling mid-fielders now but they will be next season when the Newey deficit kicks in, just look at what happened to Williams, then they're gonna need Nando to push the car to the grid.

As for throwing down a challenge to Kimi, and JP, I don't think so. If JP thought it was worth staying on then I'm sure he would, but I get the impression that he over values himself and I think Ron's had enough of paying extortionate sums for both his drivers.

I bet Kimi was leaving before Nandos' move was announced anyway, he just has a better idea of how to conduct business.

I reckon someone cheap but promising will fill the second seat at McLaren, like Hamilton, but not someone who will really challenge Nando.

As for Fisichellas' career, your having a laugh aren't you? Please look over his past teams and achievements in F1 and think about that statement again. I'm sure you'll come to a more realistic conclusion.

Oh Yeah! Have you read Alonsos' contract? How do you know what's inside it? Apparently even his manager didn't know about it, which I somehow doubt but there was a conflict of interest there so he had to cover his a#% somehow. But yeah have you read it?

I..... :bang:...... Will not ........:bang: .......argue ......:argue: ...with ........:box: the new guy.... :bang: :bang:

Snowy
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by Snowy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:00 am

<T-K> wrote:
I..... :bang:...... Will not ........:bang: .......argue ......:argue: ...with ........:box: the new guy.... :bang: :bang:
Hey T-K that's not like you to get all hot under the collar :roll:
Lewis Hamilton & Jenson Button World Champions :)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:15 am

]

I..... :bang:...... Will not ........:bang: .......argue ......:argue: ...with ........:box: the new guy.... :bang: :bang:[/quote]

Sook. :bouncey: :up:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:17 am

Damn, now you will be throwing the forum Rules at me too. :cry:

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:12 pm

K wrote:Hey ya know I think it could be quite daring going to McLaren, I mean they've just lost half of their design team and may loose the rest at the end of the season. They haven't won a championship/haven't been able to make a consistent car for oooo I don't care, but maybe Nandos the man to build them back up to the once great team they were just like Michael did at Ferrari, maybe he's taking a leaf out of the Grand Masters book, win a championship or two with the Great Tanned One (Flav), and then find a struggling mid-fielder to bring up to the front, I know the silver cars aren't struggling mid-fielders now but they will be next season when the Newey deficit kicks in, just look at what happened to Williams, then they're gonna need Nando to push the car to the grid.
Is this in reply to Redhead's :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: ?

But it is funny that you are making it doom and gloom for McLaren after Newey leaves yet when he was with them for how many years now without the team winning the title ?
Try to have a consistent argument please so I can reply to!
K wrote:As for throwing down a challenge to Kimi, and JP, I don't think so. If JP thought it was worth staying on then I'm sure he would, but I get the impression that he over values himself and I think Ron's had enough of paying extortionate sums for both his drivers.

I bet Kimi was leaving before Nandos' move was announced anyway, he just has a better idea of how to conduct business.

I reckon someone cheap but promising will fill the second seat at McLaren, like Hamilton, but not someone who will really challenge Nando.
That is a wild theory K, Kimi has already decided to leave before the Alonso deal was announced. Yes that was brewing for the last 5 years wasn't it ?
But tell me, if the team know that Kimi is leaving why don't they say so ? Why doesn't he say so ? What is he waiting for ?

This year we will have a great fight between Raikkonen and Montoya and I really hope that one of them stays especially Raikkonen so you can see just how good Alonso is. Daring to move into a team with a very highly rated experienced driver and takes him on with NO conditions.
K wrote:As for Fisichellas' career, your having a laugh aren't you? Please look over his past teams and achievements in F1 and think about that statement again. I'm sure you'll come to a more realistic conclusion.
No I am not, He is or was should I say highly rated but he was and continues to be nowhere near Alonso. You can check last year's records if you want, they aren't that old!

Fisichella will have to lift up his game tremendously if he is to stay at Renault in 2007 or sign with another good team. And I say, the same will happen to any rated driver partnering Alonso at McLaren. He is just too good.
I think you may want to keep in mind is Alonso's age. If he is capable of doing his majic (including that pass on Michael at 130R in Japan) at this age, he will just do wonders this year and in years to come.
In other words, he has a few seasons before he even peaks K
K wrote:Oh Yeah! Have you read Alonsos' contract? How do you know what's inside it? Apparently even his manager didn't know about it, which I somehow doubt but there was a conflict of interest there so he had to cover his a#% somehow. But yeah have you read it?
No but I am not aware that Alonso is some sort of a God that dictates the way F1 is run. He is one of the fairest drivers in F1 on the track and off it.
He won races and a title without a single controversial incident, he doesn't crash people off the track nor push them onto the grass. He doesn't need to. He does it in style and in a fair manner and that is what I love about him.
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:38 am

Snowy wrote:
<T-K> wrote:
Hey T-K that's not like you to get all hot under the collar :roll:
Me!? Never!? 8)

Snowy
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by Snowy » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:27 am

Schumacher oh no not another 2004, :oops: Bridgestone tyres :?

I don't think I could stand it :x

Still I like the JB P3 that bodes well and makes me feel sorry for all you other guys :roll: :alright:

Roll on race day :soon: roll on JB's first GP win :bounceg: :bounce: :bouncey: :bouncec: :up:

F1-Nut you too must be quite cheerful, why not share your good cheer with the people here :coool: :mrgreen: :wave:
Lewis Hamilton & Jenson Button World Champions :)

RE30B#16
Racer
Racer

Post by RE30B#16 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:31 pm

FERNANDO ALONSO!!!

:1st:

Chris

This just in, he's good!!!!
Christoforo

You're not getting old, the music just sucks!!

Fernando Alonso is currently the best... Period!!!

-)_ (-
(_!_) Inclined to get behind!!!