The Belgian Grand Prix Thread (Raikkonen wins!)

Discuss all the aspects of the Formula 1 sport here

Moderators: cmlean, Ed, The Qualiflyer, The Heretic

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:32 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
JayVee wrote:Fully agree with cmlean here. Webber needs to keep it clean at the start then he'll start getting results.

There is no point comparing Pizzonia and Webber. Had Frank given Pizzonia the job then we could compare but sadly he didn't and perhaps he is regretting it now. (with all the Heidfeld - BMW stuff).
Remember that Frank is the one who gave Pizzonia a chance in the first place and Frank has that little bit of ability at choosing drivers :shock:
I totally concur 8) . Thats why he chose Webber 8)
There are always exceptions to the rule :rolling: :ROTFLMAO: :cheers: :TOTW: :crush:
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:35 pm

JayVee wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
JayVee wrote:Fully agree with cmlean here. Webber needs to keep it clean at the start then he'll start getting results.

There is no point comparing Pizzonia and Webber. Had Frank given Pizzonia the job then we could compare but sadly he didn't and perhaps he is regretting it now. (with all the Heidfeld - BMW stuff).
Remember that Frank is the one who gave Pizzonia a chance in the first place and Frank has that little bit of ability at choosing drivers :shock:
I totally concur 8) . Thats why he chose Webber 8)
There are always exceptions to the rule :rolling: :ROTFLMAO: :cheers: :TOTW: :crush:
Sorry, but as you so mercilessly do to me, I am holding you to your statement, :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :TOTW: :TOTW: :TOTW: :TOTW: :drink: :cheers:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.