Ralf Schumacher
No votes

Total votes: 16

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:21 pm

JayVee wrote:
julian mayo wrote:A totally separate and far more devestating reason, as I stumble blindly thru life, uncherished, unloved by all but my children
You have many friends here :D

Besides there is nothing like your children's love despite all the hassles they give they are the joy of life 8) :wink: :up: :cheers:
Ah, but I yearn for the adult intellectual interweaving, and intimate involvement that only one, of which I know, might provide. :cry:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:32 pm

julian mayo wrote: Ah, but I yearn for the adult intellectual interweaving, and intimate involvement that only one, of which I know, might provide. :cry:
Spanish Dancer where are you :?: :D
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:06 pm

JayVee wrote:
julian mayo wrote:A totally separate and far more devestating reason, as I stumble blindly thru life, uncherished, unloved by all but my children
You have many friends here :D

Besides there is nothing like your children's love despite all the hassles they give they are the joy of life 8) :wink: :up: :cheers:
Completely agree :D
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:05 pm

JayVee wrote:
julian mayo wrote: Ah, but I yearn for the adult intellectual interweaving, and intimate involvement that only one, of which I know, might provide. :cry:
Spanish Dancer where are you :?: :D

Shudder,...emasculation ain't my thing :shock:

sgd
Racer
Racer

Post by sgd » Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:45 am

Kapel wrote:I dont remember a rcae this year too where the leader is overtaken on track? :shock: :? :roll:
Now you can remember Silverstone's 1st lap!!! :D 8)

danilen1
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Post by danilen1 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:50 am

i think that Montoya had a pretty average race considering the pace of the mclaren.. he shud have been streets ahead of Alonso by the end of the race.. The mclaren is a hell of a lot quicker than the renault and maybe we'll get to see that this weekend if Kimis mercedes can keep its act together! Im definately not expecting anything special from montoya in his attempt to get back into the championship race, hes only gonna be finishing ahead of kimi in a race if kimi has some problem.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:38 am

danilen1 wrote:i think that Montoya had a pretty average race considering the pace of the mclaren.. he shud have been streets ahead of Alonso by the end of the race.. The mclaren is a hell of a lot quicker than the renault and maybe we'll get to see that this weekend if Kimis mercedes can keep its act together! Im definately not expecting anything special from montoya in his attempt to get back into the championship race, hes only gonna be finishing ahead of kimi in a race if kimi has some problem.
Mclaren are are going to be interesting to watch if Montoya does get his act together and starrts taking points off Kimi. Will we see fuel nozzles getting stuck at pit stops? Denis is a clever sort of a fellow, and would not issue team orders, but those pit stops can be tricky. :lol: