6%
Christian Klien
No votes

Total votes: 18

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:52 pm

Byron Forbes wrote:Firstly, the thing that I found most prominent here was the need to overhaul the safety car procedures. Montoya had that race under control only to have it all undermined by that idiotic process. I think they should race back to the line, fall into line behind the pace car, and then pit if they wish. There should be no racing in the pits ie the order they cross the S/F line when the yellow starts should be the order they stay in. The only way to make up positions is by not pitting. Montoya was robbed.

Webber's stock dropped even more. A good driver in that car/circumstance gets 3rd - unfortunately Webber doesn't qualify as a "good" driver atm. He's just not measuring up and handling the pressure at all so far. If it's not bad luck then it's bad driving. I don't think Webber has had a race that anyone, including himself, would be satisfied with this year. The clock's ticking Webber! He needs to do something impressive soon or Frank will be looking for more than new engine suppliers.

Crrrrrraaaap! IMHO :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

rah
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by rah » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:56 pm

Byron Forbes wrote:Firstly, the thing that I found most prominent here was the need to overhaul the safety car procedures. Montoya had that race under control only to have it all undermined by that idiotic process. I think they should race back to the line, fall into line behind the pace car, and then pit if they wish. There should be no racing in the pits ie the order they cross the S/F line when the yellow starts should be the order they stay in. The only way to make up positions is by not pitting. Montoya was robbed.

Webber's stock dropped even more. A good driver in that car/circumstance gets 3rd - unfortunately Webber doesn't qualify as a "good" driver atm. He's just not measuring up and handling the pressure at all so far. If it's not bad luck then it's bad driving. I don't think Webber has had a race that anyone, including himself, would be satisfied with this year. The clock's ticking Webber! He needs to do something impressive soon or Frank will be looking for more than new engine suppliers.
Mate, your just not up with this whole aussie thing are you. Just a reminder: you cheer them on, like the underdogs they are, all the way to the top! Then you slag them off for being there. How can you have a tall poppy if you wont even let it grow?
Ok, Lewis may win the WDC in 07, but Sato will beat him in 08.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:12 pm

rah wrote:

Mate, your just not up with this whole aussie thing are you. Just a reminder: you cheer them on, like the underdogs they are, all the way to the top! Then you slag them off for being there. How can you have a tall poppy if you wont even let it grow?

needs to get his head out of fred and down to eastern creek for a drive day! how is "lightening" spelt...drinking to forget certainly seems to be starting to have an effect :lol:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:32 pm

Still here????? :shock: :roll:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:16 pm

Kapel wrote:Still here????? :shock: :roll:
in the bush next door, sights pointed on the cable running fom the house to fred, dogs on guard, have rung SAS mates 8)

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:33 pm

julian mayo wrote:
in the bush next door, sights pointed on the cable running fom the house to fred, dogs on guard, have rung SAS mates 8)
Is there where u hide ur smokes?? :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:53 pm

Kapel wrote:
julian mayo wrote:
Is there where u hide ur smokes?? :wink:

The bush next door runs into national park, 38 days of forced march( with due consideration to the dogs, the kids are super fit) and we are out of New South Wales, without stepping on to a road :lol:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:58 pm

Wouldnt swimming or surfing be a better option :wink: ...ok ok...need to take a pill now :lol:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:26 pm

Kapel wrote:Wouldnt swimming or surfing be a better option :wink: ...ok ok...need to take a pill now :lol:

Um Kappy, Oz Is an Island!
I would take the green one :lol:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:39 pm

In how many colours is it available?? :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:03 pm

Kapel wrote:In how many colours is it available?? :wink:
OZ?

Green,
Gold
And any colour you want, .... [EDITED POLITICAL]

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:28 pm

julian mayo wrote:
Kapel wrote:In how many colours is it available?? :wink:
OZ?

Green,
Gold
And any colour you want, .... [EDITED POLITICAL]
What was colours gotta do with Politics??? :shock: :shock:

Red & Yellow would be prefered :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Ed
NewsOnF1 Editor
NewsOnF1 Editor

Post by Ed » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:06 pm

Kapel wrote: What was colours gotta do with Politics??? :shock: :shock:
Nothing but what came after the colours did :!:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:17 pm

Ah!!!

Would understand a thing about Australian politics or whatever anyways.. :wink:

U've been having a tough time editing these post havent u?? :shock: :shock:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Ed
NewsOnF1 Editor
NewsOnF1 Editor

Post by Ed » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:23 pm

Kapel wrote: U've been having a tough time editing these post havent u?? :shock: :shock:
Sort of!

But I guess it reminds people that we are serious about not allowing politics/religion to creep into these forums.