No votes
Kimi Raikkonen
5%

Total votes: 20

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Webber Barrichello Massa and Rossberg share my driver of the Day.
Webber for his patience, and improving his starting position. It was certainly appreciated by Horner, who went out of his way to thank him.
Barrichello for somehow keeping that car up there when it was not up to it. He certainly loves this track.
Massa showed his maturity and skill, and Rossberg was a pleasure to watch.
Vettel started on pole and won the race. That is what I expect from the pole sitter. He had the car, the strategy, the open road ahead. That is why he doesn't get DOTD.
Special DOTD.Alonso.......two thirds of the drivers out there would have thrown that bucket of bolts into the bushes on the first lap. The last timeI saw such an evil handling pig of a thing, it had a Jaguar badge on it.
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

F1greyhound
Over 500
Over 500

Post by F1greyhound » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Yeah sure, and if MARK had been on pole and completely dominated the whole weekend including pole with a heavy car and the race with fastest lap you wouldnt vote for him.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Julian, dont be pathetic.. 8)
YOURS IN SPORT

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:58 pm

F1greyhound wrote:Yeah sure, and if MARK had been on pole and completely dominated the whole weekend including pole with a heavy car and the race with fastest lap you wouldnt vote for him.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Julian, dont be pathetic.. 8)
Correct, I would not have voted for him.
I vote for drivers who improve from their starting positions, or peform better than most could in an unwieldy car.etc.
A simple perusal of any race thread, where I vote for DOTD, would let most people of any intelligence see that.

F1greyhound
Over 500
Over 500

Post by F1greyhound » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:27 pm

Sorry, in that case I was not intelligent enough to understand why you vote for MARK almost everytime.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOURS IN SPORT

GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by GhoGho » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:03 am

Julian Mayo wrote: The last timeI saw such an evil handling pig of a thing, it had a Jaguar badge on it.
Same could be said of Hamiltons McLaren, in the shots from the helicopter it looked like it was turning simple corners into wild chicanes. :lol: :lol:
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........

:cheers:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:14 am

GhoGho wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote: The last timeI saw such an evil handling pig of a thing, it had a Jaguar badge on it.
Same could be said of Hamiltons McLaren, in the shots from the helicopter it looked like it was turning simple corners into wild chicanes. :lol: :lol:

Agreed; I kept wondering 'was I watching an F1 race or a USAC sprint-car race?' whenever they showed Hamilton's car........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:56 am

mlittle wrote:
GhoGho wrote:

Agreed; I kept wondering 'was I watching an F1 race or a USAC sprint-car race?' whenever they showed Hamilton's car........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Yup, He and Alonso earned their supper. I thought Hambone was having the rear end step out, which can be fun when there is no hope of winning ( I used to enjoy taking my V8 ute out in the rain, but that was pre-Angel :cry: )
But that Renault was giving variable grip on the same corner........... :shock:

GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by GhoGho » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:13 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
mlittle wrote:
GhoGho wrote:

Yup, He and Alonso earned their supper. I thought Hambone was having the rear end step out, which can be fun when there is no hope of winning ( I used to enjoy taking my V8 ute out in the rain, but that was pre-Angel :cry: )
At least it had some grip........
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........

:cheers:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:24 am

GhoGho wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
mlittle wrote:

At least it had some grip........
Yeah, about as much as I have on my pay packet............. :cry: