5%
Timo Glock
No votes

Total votes: 20

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Great race. Well done Button. My DoftD goes to Mark for beating his team mate. Well done.

I too would love to know what JB and MW were having a private chat about during the interviews. Intriguing!!!

Unfortunately I forgot to put my tips in this round so I don't think I will be getting a good score.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

RE30B#16
Racer
Racer

Post by RE30B#16 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:31 am

Hey everybody!

What a surprise!!! I was looking for the French Open finals from Roland Garros and found the Turkish GP on Network TV!! They didn't even show the Monaco GP on regular TV this year!

Great job by the rejuvenated Jenson Button who now looks set to join Lewis Hamilton, Damon Hill, Nigel Mansell and all of the other great British WDCs. Rubens Barichello made a mess of his day however.

Sebastien Vettel drove hard all the way despite mistakes on track and in strategy. Mark Webber was Mr steady although posing no threat to Button.

My DotD is Nico Rosberg for putting in yet another mature top 5 finish. He has like 4 top 5 finishes this season so far even if he seems to be driving all by himself out there. Obviously, Keke has tutored Nico more effectively than Nelson Piquet, Sr has Nelsinho.

Fernando Alonso drove with fire and determination as did Lewis Hamilton despite finishes that did not match their quality driving. Hope they are both back in race challenging cars soon. I would like to see Nick Heidfeld and Robert Kubica back in a strong contender as well.

Timo Glock drove another good race and actually passed the most cars again for the second straight race. Do we have another Olivier Panis or John Watson developing?

Once again, I was underwhelmed by Heikki Kovalainnen and Nelsinho Piquet. I would much rather see Adrian Sutil or Giancarlo Fisichella in one of those cars.

Ferrari struggled again, but Felipe Massa drove well and shares my Ironman Of The Day award with Alonso and Hamilton. Kimi Raikkonen drove a decent if not futile race as well, but seemed to lose interest at the end. Massa is totally out performing him in my estimation, but that is not saying much given the overall weak performance of the team this year.

Can Brawn GP Mercedes keep it up?

:D
Christoforo

You're not getting old, the music just sucks!!

Fernando Alonso is currently the best... Period!!!

-)_ (-
(_!_) Inclined to get behind!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 am

RE30B#16 wrote:Hey everybody!

What a surprise!!! I was looking for the French Open finals from Roland Garros and found the Turkish GP on Network TV!! They didn't even show the Monaco GP on regular TV this year!

Great job by the rejuvenated Jenson Button who now looks set to join Lewis Hamilton, Damon Hill, Nigel Mansell and all of the other great British WDCs. Rubens Barichello made a mess of his day however.

Sebastien Vettel drove hard all the way despite mistakes on track and in strategy. Mark Webber was Mr steady although posing no threat to Button.

My DotD is Nico Rosberg for putting in yet another mature top 5 finish. He has like 4 top 5 finishes this season so far even if he seems to be driving all by himself out there. Obviously, Keke has tutored Nico more effectively than Nelson Piquet, Sr has Nelsinho.

Fernando Alonso drove with fire and determination as did Lewis Hamilton despite finishes that did not match their quality driving. Hope they are both back in race challenging cars soon. I would like to see Nick Heidfeld and Robert Kubica back in a strong contender as well.

Timo Glock drove another good race and actually passed the most cars again for the second straight race. Do we have another Olivier Panis or John Watson developing?

Once again, I was underwhelmed by Heikki Kovalainnen and Nelsinho Piquet. I would much rather see Adrian Sutil or Giancarlo Fisichella in one of those cars.

Ferrari struggled again, but Felipe Massa drove well and shares my Ironman Of The Day award with Alonso and Hamilton. Kimi Raikkonen drove a decent if not futile race as well, but seemed to lose interest at the end. Massa is totally out performing him in my estimation, but that is not saying much given the overall weak performance of the team this year.

Can Brawn GP Mercedes keep it up?

:D
Yes they can,lol

Ironman of the day has to go to Fernando.............he just keeps getting that bucket of bolts much further up than anyone else than MW could.
When Sutil replaces The Barra, LOOK OUT!!!!!
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.