No votes
David Coulthard
No votes

Total votes: 26

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Tue May 10, 2005 11:09 pm

sgd wrote: man, i just can't agree with such a blind vote "Webber driver of the race" that's just nonsense!!!!!
sgd take it easy, you don't have to agree. That was bundy's opinion and he is entitled to that opinion.

But the overwhelming majority think Raikkonen was the driver of the day, yet you thought it was Fisichella :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now, how about that pass that Montoya put on Michael at the restart. Wasn't that awesome :up: :cheers:
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue May 10, 2005 11:12 pm

JayVee wrote:
"Maybe he is getting past it. Three years ago he would have done it."
You mean (or he means) took him out :shock: :up: :rolling: :ROTFLMAO:
:shock: Maybe Schuey is losing his "bottle" :shock:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

sgd
Racer
Racer

Post by sgd » Wed May 11, 2005 1:05 am

JayVee wrote:
sgd wrote: man, i just can't agree with such a blind vote "Webber driver of the race" that's just nonsense!!!!!
sgd take it easy, you don't have to agree. That was bundy's opinion and he is entitled to that opinion.

But the overwhelming majority think Raikkonen was the driver of the day, yet you thought it was Fisichella :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now, how about that pass that Montoya put on Michael at the restart. Wasn't that awesome :up: :cheers:
1you're right... i'd better rewrite it to:
i just can't stay still when see such a blind vote "Webber driver of the race" that's just nonsense!!!! ;)

2about my vote vs mayority vote (kimi) i can't help it. buit in this case it clear for me that Kimi did a great race, leader all the time even after pitstop... it's logical many see him as the driver of the race. I can agree with that. it would be an opinion.
but Webber... that's ... nomorecomments...

3Montoya overtaking MShumierda was great!! indeed Montoya had a great start but Trulli blocked him bad... sad because that'd a Mclaren 1-2...
Montaya's move + Fisichella's (vs MW) , were the best moves of the race!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed May 11, 2005 1:18 am

sgd wrote:
JayVee wrote:

1you're right... i'd better rewrite it to:
i just can't stay still when see such a blind vote "Webber driver of the race" that's just nonsense!!!! ;)

Sgd I think that bundy was trying to say it was a great drive in an absolute pig of an ill handling car...outside of the actual race. There were times when most people would not have been able to keep the pig on the track...at least I think thats what he was trying to say

2about my vote vs mayority vote (kimi) i can't help it. buit in this case it clear for me that Kimi did a great race, leader all the time even after pitstop... it's logical many see him as the driver of the race. I can agree with that. it would be an opinion.

3Montoya overtaking MShumierda was great!! indeed Montoya had a great start but Trulli blocked him bad... sad because that'd a Mclaren 1-2...
Montaya's move + Fisichella's (vs MW) , were the best moves of the race!!!
:lol:

F1greyhound
Over 500
Over 500

Post by F1greyhound » Wed May 11, 2005 3:01 am

The race wasnt too great from my point of view. There was no real immediate fight between cars as Ralf wouldnt risk losing 11 points for TOYOTA and Fisico sweeping by Mark in a far superior car. JPMs move against Michael was halfway decent but again the FERRARI was as slow as you can be at that stage of the race. Kimi was easily the driver of the day and Michael would probably have finished 2nd had he had tyres. Fernando did very well to look after his car and secure 8 points while Jarno was pretty lucky to pass Ralf in the pits. Fisico proved RENAULT are actually still pretty quick just like MCLAREN, the car of the moment and FERRARI when the Bridgestones have their high. WILLIAMS have to improve, BAR were missing(the FIA decision is sooo sensitive).

Altogether Barcelona is not one of the best tracks, really looking forward to Monaco. A miracle from Bridgestone is needed now to keep Michael going and wake up Rubens...
YOURS IN SPORT

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed May 11, 2005 7:58 am

F1greyhound wrote:The race wasnt too great from my point of view. There was no real immediate fight between cars as Ralf wouldnt risk losing 11 points for TOYOTA and Fisico sweeping by Mark in a far superior car. JPMs move against Michael was halfway decent but again the FERRARI was as slow as you can be at that stage of the race. Kimi was easily the driver of the day and Michael would probably have finished 2nd had he had tyres. Fernando did very well to look after his car and secure 8 points while Jarno was pretty lucky to pass Ralf in the pits. Fisico proved RENAULT are actually still pretty quick just like MCLAREN, the car of the moment and FERRARI when the Bridgestones have their high. WILLIAMS have to improve, BAR were missing(the FIA decision is sooo sensitive).

Altogether Barcelona is not one of the best tracks, really looking forward to Monaco. A miracle from Bridgestone is needed now to keep Michael going and wake up Rubens...

I don't like Monaco any more, the cars outgrew it years ago. altho happenings in the tunnel can brighten one's day :lol:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Wed May 11, 2005 2:50 pm

I agree Julian,Monaco is boring now,unless it rains or frequent accidents happen during the race :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Wed May 11, 2005 2:51 pm

F1greyhound wrote: A miracle from Bridgestone is needed now to keep Michael going and wake up Rubens...
:up:
I need a third team & driver to fill in the blank :wink:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Wed May 11, 2005 2:53 pm

sgd wrote: 1you're right... i'd better rewrite it to:

like JayVee said, it is my opinion that in a car no quicker than a Red Bull he was able to beat the likes of JPM & Rubens plus finish 4 places higher than his teammate.

The reason i didn't vote for kimi was that, as he said, he wasn't pushed, all he did was look after his tyres and engine & collected 10 points. MW had to push it hard all the way, try and fend off a far superior car and deal with an extra heavy car of his own after they changed strategies (which also wrecked his tyres. he also lost a tyre weight which cause the steering wheel to shake and car vibrate).

And he beat Orca in the same car the winner drove.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.......

I'm no ordinary idiot. I'm an F1 idiot!!!
146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed May 11, 2005 3:00 pm

bundy wrote:
sgd wrote: 1you're right... i'd better rewrite it to:

like JayVee said, it is my opinion that in a car no quicker than a Red Bull he was able to beat the likes of JPM & Rubens plus finish 4 places higher than his teammate.

The reason i didn't vote for kimi was that, as he said, he wasn't pushed, all he did was look after his tyres and engine & collected 10 points. MW had to push it hard all the way, try and fend off a far superior car and deal with an extra heavy car of his own after they changed strategies (which also wrecked his tyres. he also lost a tyre weight which cause the steering wheel to shake and car vibrate).

And he beat Orca in the same car the winner drove.

Orca resents that :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

Bundy
Racer
Racer

Post by Bundy » Wed May 11, 2005 3:07 pm

sorry Willy (of Free Willy)
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.......

I'm no ordinary idiot. I'm an F1 idiot!!!
146th in 8'n'Pole 2007
293rd in 8'n'Pole 2006

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Wed May 11, 2005 3:11 pm

Out of the 5 races so far only in Imola,the winner had to work hard for the win. :D

V fans here want more of that kinda racing weekend.Otherwise its turning out to be as boring as 2004 except that the winner is different. :roll:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed May 11, 2005 3:16 pm

Kapel wrote:Out of the 5 races so far only in Imola,the winner had to work hard for the win. :D

V fans here want more of that kinda racing weekend.Otherwise its turning out to be as boring as 2004 except that the winner is different. :roll:
I concur :lol:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed May 11, 2005 3:17 pm

bundy wrote:sorry Willy (of Free Willy)
Willy can't read emails :crush: :crush: :crush: :TOTW: :burnout:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ