8%
Kazuki Nakajima
No votes

Total votes: 12

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:09 pm

Well my tips for this race are just like Ferrari's points... nonexistant.

A fantastic win to Alonso. I kept thinking of how happy JayVee would be while watching the race. Nice to see the champ back in winning form.

Well done by Nico too. To come back from the penalty was brilliant.

A strange but interesting race.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by GhoGho » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:59 am

Here is a view we don't get to see too often, underneath the ferrari:

http://www.motorsport.com/photos/popup. ... 18272&S=F1

I wish the top of my car was as clean and shiny as the underside of Kimis car! :lol:
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........

:cheers:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:38 pm

I feel proud to be part of history... :wink:

It was an unbelievable experience...apart from all the glamour...lights...millions of ppl in the F1 mood(even ppl who didnt understand/followed it)...Singapore was a big party place..a almost non stop party for 3 days...( i did return to my hotel at noon on Sunday after Sat Qualifying :shock: :wink: :drink: :drink: )

I have never visited a street circuit earlier ...but i somehow thought the stands were much closer to the track..actually the first row was almost where the onboard camera on the car is :D

Overall the race was not exciting till Mr.Piquet decided to spun n crash in front of my stand!! :twisted: (which spoiled the race for Ferarri 1-2 finish :( ) Actually i would have bben more disappointed seeing a Ferrari (Kimi's)go into the wall in front of me

Alonso drove superbly,but i would wanna give credit for this race to Nico Rosberg...he took full advantage of the stewards distraction ...

Suprisingly Lewis could control his eagerness to try n overtake DC...well done Lewis...

Vettel has probably become a star overnite with his driving , winning , good looks..Toro Rosso actually ahead of Red bull??..brilliant

I hope there are not too many nite races on the calender...but this was an experience everyone should feel once
:cheers:
An F1 Idiot!!!