No votes
David Coulthard
5%

Total votes: 21

alonsofan
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Post by alonsofan » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:04 pm

alonso won easily in bahrain, schumacher looked fast but so did barrichello but see what happened to his tyres

even when michael was pushing alonso he wasn't pushing the hardest, he wanted to frustrate michael, then michael retired!

it was funny when the team told alonso to chill out

maybe there is a bit of a worry on alonso engine in imola but i don't think so.

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:55 pm

My concern with the Renault is that they built hot country motors, using most of their resources to do so, and it worked, to get the jump and a swag of points for the Manchamp. Fisi has just walked away from a big one, alonso had a grenade go off( picture this, you have just lined up the apex, the tyres are screaming at you thru the the base of your spinal cord ie, your bum, that they canot do any more for you, you squeeze the throttle ever so gently to maintain that that ever so delicate balance [bbboom][/b] no power, no control... point 005 of a sec. to make a decision. Alonso is good
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:28 am

julian mayo wrote:My concern with the Renault is that they built hot country motors, using most of their resources to do so, and it worked, to get the jump and a swag of points for the Manchamp. Fisi has just walked away from a big one, alonso had a grenade go off( picture this, you have just lined up the apex, the tyres are screaming at you thru the the base of your spinal cord ie, your bum, that they canot do any more for you, you squeeze the throttle ever so gently to maintain that that ever so delicate balance [bbboom][/b] no power, no control... point 005 of a sec. to make a decision. Alonso is good
But don't you think an engine that works in a hot country will work better in a cold country :shock:

Nice description of something :shock:

But yes Alonso The Cute One is good 8)
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:39 am

JayVee wrote:
julian mayo wrote:My concern with the Renault is that they built hot country motors, using most of their resources to do so, and it worked, to get the jump and a swag of points for the Manchamp. Fisi has just walked away from a big one, alonso had a grenade go off( picture this, you have just lined up the apex, the tyres are screaming at you thru the the base of your spinal cord ie, your bum, that they canot do any more for you, you squeeze the throttle ever so gently to maintain that that ever so delicate balance [bbboom][/b] no power, no control... point 005 of a sec. to make a decision. Alonso is good
But don't you think an engine that works in a hot country will work better in a cold country :shock:
no

Nice description of something :shock:

But yes Alonso The Cute One is good

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:41 am

:wtf:

No enough Wilds, not enough Mice :shock:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:55 am

There was 1 word inside your quote
I will give you a tip
it sartd with n.... and ended with o :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush:

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:00 am

julian mayo wrote:There was 1 word inside your quote
I will give you a tip
it sartd with n.... and ended with o :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush:
Thanks for the tip :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Must be too sleepy