4%
Raikkonen
16%

Total votes: 25

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:19 pm

julian mayo wrote:He caught up thanks to Fisi, I think Webber had plenty in hand to hold off Nick :furious:
Didn't think Heidfeld would get past Webber in anycase

Just stirring you up mate. Maybe you need some WT

What happened to "Have Ute, Will Travel"

Did Graham let you down :lol: :shock: 8)
I'm back and yes supporting Alonso "The Cute" in the Ferrari!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:45 pm

Need some more of that TLC :wink: Youv' gotta love mountain women.
Cowboys stay on longer, Yeehah!! Should have known you had more respect for Webber, or will have when he moves to Sauber,(Rimshot,slam dunk!) :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:34 pm

Sorry Julian,
As i saw it live,i could say that Webber is to be blame for the accident not that it was his mistake but he didnt have brains.He was clearly faster and could have waited for the start/finish straight..MIssed out on the podium :furious:

Biggest disappointment for me in the race was Montoya,great position but couldnt capitalise. :evil:

Renault is now F2004=super quick
F2004M is now TF104=Big budget slow car
An F1 Idiot!!!

alonsofan
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Post by alonsofan » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:55 pm

Kapel wrote:Renault is now F2004=super quick
F2004M is now TF104=Big budget slow car
kapel, the renault is the renault and is superquick and nothing to do with f2004, it is a very distinct car and renault are inventors not copiers

Shifter
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by Shifter » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:14 pm

Well, as far as Webber/Fisichella, it is important to remember that these cars wear a person out, not to mention the heat in Malaysia. I'd be lucky to be able to walk after ten laps, much less think everything through in tenths of a second after fourty laps. Race drivers race, and thats just what they did, and Fisi's car lost it a bit and he slid into Webber. End of story, unlike the M-Schumi/Heidfeld shunt, where there was enough time for Schumi, he should have realised that Heidfeld had no chance to have slowed enough to aviod contact.

Barichello was faster than M-Schumi, but you saw Bari's tires, they were GONE. M-Schumi finished.

I predict Renault will finish 1 or 2 overall in the points championships, and Alonso will be WDC. Call it premature, but I think Alonso has refined his driving style to new heights, and that the car will be competitive on any circuit.

I should here point out that my chosen team is Williams, and I feel that Webber and Heidfeld are both scrappy drivers who simultaniuosly plan ahead while remaining loose, and will maximize the Williams team's chances this season, as the car is competitive but not to championship level.
"He (James Hunt) would yell "Why Can't we go!!??" We would jack the car up in the back and tell him there was something wrong. There was nothing wrong at all---we were just winding him up."
- Bubbles Horsley

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:05 pm

Alonsofan, :nap:

What i meant was that the renault in 2005 is like F2004 in terms of speed not lookalike :furious:
An F1 Idiot!!!

alonsofan
F3 Tester
F3 Tester

Post by alonsofan » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:43 pm

Kapel wrote:Alonsofan, :nap:

What i meant was that the renault in 2005 is like F2004 in terms of speed not lookalike :furious:
sorry misunderstood you :oops:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:56 pm

:cheers:
An F1 Idiot!!!

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by JayVee » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:09 pm

Shifter wrote:I predict Renault will finish 1 or 2 overall in the points championships, and Alonso will be WDC. Call it premature, but I think Alonso has refined his driving style to new heights, and that the car will be competitive on any circuit.
Indeed, last year and the year before he showed signs of brilliance. This year with a quick car, there is no stopping him. I think he will become the youngest ever Champion.
He is ultra confident. He is great to watch, so young yet mature enough.

Da style
Go Kart Racer
Go Kart Racer

Schumi iz no 1

Post by Da style » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:47 pm

For starters I think malaysia was a good race apart from the incident incl webber and fissi, but schumi is a diff story I'll put it to u like this when i race and am always winning or in front it gets boring so y not wait espicially when u know u can kick butt, wait till bahrain and u will see what i mean :wave: Tyres will not be a prob after malaysia :lol:
DA_STYLE

JayVee
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Re: Schumi iz no 1

Post by JayVee » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:05 pm

Da style wrote:For starters I think malaysia was a good race apart from the incident incl webber and fissi, but schumi is a diff story I'll put it to u like this when i race and am always winning or in front it gets boring so y not wait espicially when u know u can kick butt, wait till bahrain and u will see what i mean :wave: Tyres will not be a prob after malaysia :lol:
I see, is this the rabbit and turtle story or something similar

Mate Michael or any other F1 driver will NEVER give away a race. NEVER
(unless you are Barrichello of course :lol: )

K-D
Racer
Racer

Re: Schumi iz no 1

Post by K-D » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:10 pm

JayVee wrote:
Da style wrote:For starters I think malaysia was a good race apart from the incident incl webber and fissi, but schumi is a diff story I'll put it to u like this when i race and am always winning or in front it gets boring so y not wait espicially when u know u can kick butt, wait till bahrain and u will see what i mean :wave: Tyres will not be a prob after malaysia :lol:
I see, is this the rabbit and turtle story or something similar

Mate Michael or any other F1 driver will NEVER give away a race. NEVER
(unless you are Barrichello of course :lol: )
Or David Coulthard

8)
K-D

Lobson
Getting Started
Getting Started

Post by Lobson » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:18 am

For me it was Ms.

He was going the pace from Rb but saved his tires at the same time over the race. Rb had to retire because of his bridgestones.

Now that Brigestone has admitted that they are completly at fault i hope it will change next race. at least they said so.

Greets

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:55 am

Welcome Lobson :welcome: :havefun: :up: There is the possibility that RB and MS were on different compounds :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Graham Ross
Racer
Racer

Post by Graham Ross » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:40 am

Lobson wrote:For me it was Ms.

He was going the pace from Rb but saved his tires at the same time over the race. Rb had to retire because of his bridgestones.

Now that Brigestone has admitted that they are completly at fault i hope it will change next race. at least they said so.

Greets
Was their a 'Filter out Michelin shod cars' setting on the screen you watched the race on :shock: :shock:

Or was it only show red cars ? (but then the Toyota's would have shown too).

Oh silly me this must be on Ferrari TV :rolling:

All in the name of fun!

:welcome: Lobson,