2006 MotoGP of Assen - (Hayden Wins) Your Thoughts?

All about MotoGP Racing

Moderators: Ed, <T-K>

Snowy
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by Snowy » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:39 pm

Julian Mayo wrote: Okay Snowy, out with it ! What wasn't broke, in what manner, and why, did you try to fix it ? :roll:
Very perceptive of you. Hey I can't even admit it to myself so why would I tell everyone else? Surfice it to say I am extremely bitter and twisted inside :evil: and that gives me a very honest and incisive if a bit bleak :x view of what everyone else is doing :shock: :bang: :box: :furious: :smokin: :bcomp: :compute:

That's actually not true is it? As far as I can tell everything is broke, I'm always fixing things and my life is consequently very dire and I never learn... :oops: I might change my name to Max Mosely. :roll:

See what you made me do! Doh!!! :x :conf2:
Lewis Hamilton & Jenson Button World Champions :)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:10 pm

Snowy wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote: Okay Snowy, out with it ! What wasn't broke, in what manner, and why, did you try to fix it ? :roll:
Very perceptive of you. Hey I can't even admit it to myself so why would I tell everyone else? Surfice it to say I am extremely bitter and twisted inside :evil: and that gives me a very honest and incisive if a bit bleak :x view of what everyone else is doing :shock: :bang: :box: :furious: :smokin: :bcomp: :compute:

That's actually not true is it? As far as I can tell everything is broke, I'm always fixing things and my life is consequently very dire and I never learn... :oops: I might change my name to Max Mosely. :roll:

See what you made me do! Doh!!! :x :conf2:

:rolling: :rolling: The pleasure was all mine :rolling: :rolling: :cheers:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.