MotoGP of Italy - Mugello (Rossi Wins) Your thoughts?

All about MotoGP Racing

Moderators: Ed, <T-K>

Snowy
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by Snowy » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:18 pm

Another outstanding Mugello GP! :D Casey's accident sent shivers done my spine though! :? :oops:

Michael Schumacher seemed to be enjoying himself! :shock:

When The Doctor made that mistake and slipped back to fifth I thought it was a shoe in for Loris, what a recovery! :shock: And did you see how hard Loris trying :shock: the bike was almost shaking itself to bits, amazing! I really have to ask myself "Why do I still watch F1?" It really is a joke when you compare it to racing like that on what you have to admit is an outstanding circuit. The FIA would love to get their hands on it and sterilize it wouldn't they. Which reminds me their racing at Assen soon, they've been mucking about with it! :x I hope they haven't mucked it up!

Yeah what a race :mrgreen: Cheer up F1 :alright: four wheels good two wheels better. :roll: :cheers:
Lewis Hamilton & Jenson Button World Champions :)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:38 pm

Snowy wrote:Another outstanding Mugello GP! :D Casey's accident sent shivers done my spine though! :? :oops:

When The Doctor made that mistake and slipped back to fifth I thought it was a shoe in for Loris, what a recovery! :shock: And did you see how hard Loris trying :shock: the bike was almost shaking itself to bits, amazing! I really have to ask myself "Why do I still watch F1?" It really is a joke when you compare it to racing like that on what you have to admit is an outstanding circuit. The FIA would love to get their hands on it and sterilize it wouldn't they. Which reminds me their racing at Assen soon, they've been mucking about with it! :x I hope they haven't mucked it up!

Yeah what a race :mrgreen: Cheer up F1 :alright: four wheels good two wheels better. :roll: :cheers:
:good: :good: :good: :that: :that: :that: :beer: :cheers: :up:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:07 am

Snowy wrote:Another outstanding Mugello GP! :D Casey's accident sent shivers done my spine though! :? :oops:

Its already been dubbed as the greatest MotoGP race of the Century......and I dont think they were too far off, it was insane....