2006 MotoGP of Turkey(Melandri wins) Your Thoughts?

All about MotoGP Racing

Moderators: Ed, <T-K>

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Mon May 01, 2006 8:31 pm

Im really upset, I didnt get to watch the race, because of a "complicated technical difficulty" .......otherwise known as lightning.... :(

But I was told it was a really good race.....

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Mon May 01, 2006 10:03 pm

<T-K> wrote:Im really upset, I didnt get to watch the race, because of a "complicated technical difficulty" .......otherwise known as lightning.... :(

But I was told it was a really good race.....

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: .................................. :cry: I got away from the Spanish Dancer in time to race out to the Lounge Room and see Casey StoneTheFlaminCrows get pushed back to 2nd :cry:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Snowy
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by Snowy » Tue May 02, 2006 7:04 am

I watched the whole thing and it was terrific. The 250's were brilliant too. I really feel for you T-K. don't you know of anyone who ahhem...documented events...Even though you know the result the races are well worth watching. I watched them again and was pleased as punch :box: because there was stuff I missed the first time round, it was like watching a really good filum! :roll:

Julian your no taking pleasure in T-K misfortune are you ?:shock: I must be misconstuing your emoticonism :? Wait just one minute you missed the race aswell! How diabolical is that! I am profuse in my commissorations! :cry:
Lewis Hamilton & Jenson Button World Champions :)

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Wed May 03, 2006 12:42 am

The repeat is on in 20 minutes, very soon I will be lazily strewn across the couch, with a bag of chips, ready to watch the race..... :woohoo:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed May 03, 2006 7:40 am

is that thunder I hear? :shock:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Wed May 03, 2006 8:14 am

Julian Mayo wrote:is that thunder I hear? :shock:
The thunder only rolled in after the race.....and what a race it was....I really enjoyed it....One of the greatest thing about the season is that Rossi isnt dominating......a welcome change I feel....
I enjoyed watching Valentino "the perfect" Rossi make a mistake.....

Poor stoner......awww....maybe next time....

Oh Dani....where did it all go wrong... :cry:

I am now a firm believer that De Angelis made one of THE greatest saves of all time in the 250cc race.....I am gobsmacked as to how he held it together.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Snowy
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by Snowy » Wed May 03, 2006 7:48 pm

<T-K> wrote: I am now a firm believer that De Angelis made one of THE greatest saves of all time in the 250cc race.....I am gobsmacked as to how he held it together.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
That was pretty damned awesome however I am more than a little concerned as to how he got into that situation! :roll: It looked a little desperate or dare I say cavalier :shock:

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Wed May 03, 2006 7:52 pm

Snowy wrote:
<T-K> wrote: I am now a firm believer that De Angelis made one of THE greatest saves of all time in the 250cc race.....I am gobsmacked as to how he held it together.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
That was pretty damned awesome however I am more than a little concerned as to how he got into that situation! :roll: It looked a little desperate or dare I say cavalier :shock:

Kamakazi :!:

It looked like the other two riders got a better run out of the corner, and he bumped into one, and it all went downhill from there....literally as well as figuratively....

Or kamakazi :lol:

Snowy
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by Snowy » Wed May 03, 2006 8:47 pm

<T-K> wrote: It looked like the other two riders got a better run out of the corner, and he bumped into one, and it all went downhill from there....literally as well as figuratively....

Or kamakazi :lol:
Kamakazi as you say. But who was it that he collided with because he too had made a desperate lunge past two riders, he did seem to have a little bit more control, was that Dovizioso close and yet so far? It wasn't was it? It was Hector was it?... I'm not at home so I can't wack the tape in to check it out but I'm certainly gonna have a gander as soon as poss. :shock: Oh no is this gloating :shock: :? No no not this thread...... :lol:

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Wed May 03, 2006 10:34 pm

:lol: :lol:

I dont really know.....I didnt get that good a look at it.....but I'm sure you are right....you are after all the one with the evidenc...I mean footage of the race...... 8)