2007 MotoGP of Spain - Catalunya(Stoner wins) Your thoughts?

All about MotoGP Racing

Moderators: Ed, <T-K>

Snowy
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by Snowy » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:42 am

Sorry I might have been over reacting a bit there :coffee2:
Lewis Hamilton & Jenson Button World Champions :)

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:27 pm

Snowy wrote:Sorry I might have been over reacting a bit there :coffee2:
Hey your guy came through this week. Great result. I was very tired when I replied however I do think that it is a gross exageration to say that Rossi, who was battling very hard against Stoner and finished second, is up against it.
I think it will be a very close contest for the championship this year but to discount Rossi is foolish. I do feel for the reigning world champ who is just being swamped so far this year.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:32 pm

Snowy wrote:
jacfan wrote:
Snowy wrote:What a fantastic race :D Congratulations to Casey, he really knows how to get the job done 8) The Dr is really up against it this season. :duel:
:evil: :evil: :evil: So is a certain bleeding F1 driver. Freaking bloody hell you would think Rossi was back with the freaking back markers the way you carry on.
I can always count on you to over react Jacfan :D Glad I could bring a little joy into your dull existence :twisted:
Yes I probably do over react when I see a load of garbage being sprouted out by someone who in my opinion is either completely ignorant or deliberately being antagonistic. As for my dull existence... well since you don't know me or anything about me or my life I suggest that you rethink that statement. I do take offence at that. I don't comment on your life and only react to your (stupid) statements. Believe me when I say that you did not bring any joy into my life in any way.

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:33 pm

Snowy wrote:Sorry I might have been over reacting a bit there :coffee2:
If this is a genuine apology then I will accept it as given. 8)

Snowy
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by Snowy » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:06 pm

My apologies, please forgive me. I was in a good mood and was trying to be funny. But I can see that I was not particularly funny and just offensive. That is not good :cry:.

My comment about Rossi being up against it was as Julian said a remark made not to inflame but to rejoice in the fact that there is a new and genuine contender for the Moto GP crown. Much as I admire the efforts of Nicky Hayden and his championship win under very adverse conditions, I could never regard him on a par with the great Champion Valentino is. Casey on the other hand appears to be stepping up to the plate and showing remarkable grit and determination. I rate him very highly indeed! In fact he is impressing me as much if not more than Lewis. To show the aggression, commitment and confidence he has in his machine and his own abilities after having lost the front end so many times last season indicates to me that he is a remarkable competitor. Casey could easily be forgiven for being more conservative on this bike in his first season on it. But no he is fully committed to siezing the opportunity afforded him by an outstanding piece of machinery. 2007 is a glorious competitive year in motorsport thus far :clap: long may it continue.
Lewis Hamilton & Jenson Button World Champions :)

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:49 pm

Snowy wrote:My apologies, please forgive me. I was in a good mood and was trying to be funny. But I can see that I was not particularly funny and just offensive. That is not good :cry:.

My comment about Rossi being up against it was as Julian said a remark made not to inflame but to rejoice in the fact that there is a new and genuine contender for the Moto GP crown. Much as I admire the efforts of Nicky Hayden and his championship win under very adverse conditions, I could never regard him on a par with the great Champion Valentino is. Casey on the other hand appears to be stepping up to the plate and showing remarkable grit and determination. I rate him very highly indeed! In fact he is impressing me as much if not more than Lewis. To show the aggression, commitment and confidence he has in his machine and his own abilities after having lost the front end so many times last season indicates to me that he is a remarkable competitor. Casey could easily be forgiven for being more conservative on this bike in his first season on it. But no he is fully committed to siezing the opportunity afforded him by an outstanding piece of machinery. 2007 is a glorious competitive year in motorsport thus far :clap: long may it continue.
I agree that Stoner is definitely not going to be overawed by the presence of Rossi and that can only be good for the sport. Actually I love motogp as most of the time it is more interesting than formula one. Though I doubt many could be bored by the Canadian GP.
I am sorry if I over reacted Snowy. Guess I have to learn to take a breath before answering. :D