Ducati Desmosedici GP7.

All about MotoGP Racing

Moderators: Ed, <T-K>

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Ducati Desmosedici GP7.

Post by <T-K> » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:01 am

Ducati officially launched its 2007 MotoGP title contender, the Desmosedici GP7, amidst the spectacular mountain scenery of Madonna di Campiglio, in Italy on Wednesday.

Among the most visible changes for the GP7 is a new, exclusive, colour scheme called 'Red Racing Chrome', produced with a special paint to highlight the lines and the design of the new machine through an innovative chrome effect.

Marlboro is now the last remaining tobacco team sponsor in MotoGP, excluding Rizla rolling paper, but the word 'Marlboro' wasn't to be found on either bike nor team livery at the launch, with revised logos instead present.

Claudio Domenicali:
I am proud to present the new Desmosedici GP7, a project that currently represents the peak of Ducati know-how,The bike features a mixture of technology and evolution and has already given us excellent results on the track in the first tests. In particular we are particularly proud of the opportunity that the project offers to transfer experience accumulated in racing to our road-going products. I am really happy to be here today with Loris. We began this challenge together and, five years later, we are still here, ready to tackle a new season in MotoGP....

Image Image Image

source

GhoGho
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by GhoGho » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:51 am

Looks like the Ferrari 8)
I'm in shape

Round is a shape...........

:cheers:

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:05 am

GhoGho wrote:Looks like the Ferrari 8)
In a smaller, two wheeled, motorbike sort of way 8)

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:03 am

Here is an article about the launch from speedtv.com

One thing struck me about the piece,
Then it was the turn of an excited and smiling Casey Stoner, who arrived in Madonna di Campiglio with his wife Adriana, whom he married just over a week ago.
Young Adrianna!

The story is they met when she asked him to autograph her abdomen.

So from suburban groupie one moment, to flitting about the world the next. :wink: :lol: