2006 MotoGP of Valencia (Bayliss wins) Your thoughts?

All about MotoGP Racing

Moderators: Ed, <T-K>

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:20 pm

Snowy wrote:
jacfan wrote: Rossi was a gracious loser.. congratulating Nicky when he won and though he may be upset he seemed to be thankful to his crew.

If only we saw more of this in F1.
I think the Dr was a little embarrassed he isn't always that gracious. :x Just ask Max Biaggi :roll:
Max was not really renowned for his personality!!! I am sure both Max and Sete would have something to say about Valentino but IMHO they are both bad losers. I am sure Valentino was a tad embarrassed but you can't blame him.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:22 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:SMIRK............Trevor Bayliss was dumped by Ducati in 2004,
a/ Because he argued about the direction they were going, in developing the Bike. It was superquick in a straight line, very quick out of corners, but he could not get the thing to go into corners.
B/ It is not a good career move to stand up for your beliefs, if you are getting less money than the Truck Driver.
Troy then spent a year with a Loser Team, who then paid megabucks for Jeremy Burgess, provided Jeremy had The Doctor in his kitbag
Troy went back to a Ducati Superbike and won another title, 2 thirds into the season.
He was drafted in to the MotoGP team this weekend to sub for the injured Sete. The motoGP bike is as similar to the Superbike as a A1gp car is to F1 car. He had 3 days on the bike, which runs different tyres to his Superbike, in fact the only similarity between the bikes is the name.
He qualified second, and lead from start to finish.
That puts things into perspective for me.
Troy Bayliss........ :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :1st:
Who is Trevor Bayliss??? Sorry if that is a stupid question but I honestly do not know.
Troy was nick-named after the great cricketer, sorry, thght everyone knew that 8)
Sorry I did not know that. I even did a google search for Trevor Bayliss and didn't find anything that related but then I probably wouldn't have looked at cricket. :oops:
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:44 pm

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:Who is Trevor Bayliss??? Sorry if that is a stupid question but I honestly do not know.
Troy was nick-named after the great cricketer, sorry, thght everyone knew that 8)
Sorry I did not know that. I even did a google search for Trevor Bayliss and didn't find anything that related but then I probably wouldn't have looked at cricket. :oops:
heh heh :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.