VIP Tower

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:44 pm

mlittle wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:Yup, lets get into.........what's this???? :shock: A big sheaf of documents in whats left of the cockpit, with McLaren stamped on the cover :shock2: :shock2:
Oh, those.......I thought they were part of the CIA's family jewels.........but why were they in the Catalina and why do they look like they have South African markings on them....... :lol: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: And why does the envelope have a French stamp???? :shock:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:58 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
mlittle wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:Yup, lets get into.........what's this???? :shock: A big sheaf of documents in whats left of the cockpit, with McLaren stamped on the cover :shock2: :shock2:
Oh, those.......I thought they were part of the CIA's family jewels.........but why were they in the Catalina and why do they look like they have South African markings on them....... :lol: :shock: :shock:
Good question...................but I think that stamp bears an uncanny resemblance to the Red Bull logo............ :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:03 pm

mlittle wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
mlittle wrote:
Good question...................but I think that stamp bears an uncanny resemblance to the Red Bull logo............ :shock: :shock: :shock:
No......the "R" comes after the "B"....as in "Br........." :shock:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:23 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
mlittle wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:45 pm

mlittle wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
mlittle wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
".........e"? :shock2: 8)

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:32 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:I don't actually care whose fault it is or who cleans it up.... just do it someone... please. I need a soft place to fall after dealing with complete idiots lately. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
You came here to get away from idiots?........... :shock:
OMG you are right. What the hell was I thinking? See it shows what stress I have been under.
Well just get these cleaned up and don't forget the secret French chef will be arriving soon with his briefcase with the secret recipes inside. He has cleverly marked them as McLaren docs so that they won't be stolen by other chefs. Smart thinking I say. :wink:
In the meantime I will be ummmmmm busy doing ummmmm something... not sure .... ummm slee... I mean working... no ....... whatever, wherever.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:35 pm

Julian if you can find those hothouse strawberries, and a glass of baileys that would be great. Or anyone who finds them just bring them into my room and leave them on the bedside table. Thank you.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:42 am

jacfan wrote:Julian if you can find those hothouse strawberries, and a glass of baileys that would be great. Or anyone who finds them just bring them into my room and leave them on the bedside table. Thank you.

Waaaaaaaaaayyy ahead of you, the new bright, woolly, red Blanky was rapped around the HH Strawberries, which were plucked , 17 minutes before reaching full ripeness .they will be poifect on delivery......The Baileys is home made, the recipe given to me by an oirish Barmaid with a 260Z, workin in the Royal Standard in 1978, ahhhhhhhh those were the days......split pin, with most of his torso sticking up thru the open sunroof on base gat, Gaz on acoustic gat, Shilo (so called because she was shy when it came to work, n would go low on any gat player who could pick the opening bars to "There is a House in Noo Orleans" forget the title) on Harmonica, The Baileys Queen, with a voice fueled by The Ark Angel Gabriel himself n two of his best contraltos toboot, n me entrusted with the steering duties.............okay.........I canna hold a note, n me drooms wouldna fit........ down to the Ocean Road we would go........not too fast, ye ken,..........but just on........on...........on........ We discovered Burrumbuttock one time.........disentangled ourselves at 10 am on a winters Saturday morn, stumbled to the door of Ye Fine Hostelery n hammered on the shuttered windows n locked door.
About 5 minutes of hammering produced a result that had two other guys running for the car.......as I turned to run, the voices above six bre asts said, in perfect harmony.......toilet NOW. The door creaked open in best Hitchcock fashion,..............n the red eyed apparition, standing about 6ft eleventy nine inches tall said, in a voice from the bowels of hell,....thorxy.cough.....sorrchhh...coughrrrrr....onoinweun.......reuniocough......weddincoughfark
..........help yersel..........gotta spew..........nuthin on tap........... we stayed there for three days in Heaven

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:02 am

So, barkeep........when does the new VIP Tower set to open?
:lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:58 am

Evening, barkeeps.......I see the new Tower is completed; I was just wondering.....should we build a library of sorts into the Tower? Stocked full of books, magazines and other things to entertain the mind, stoke intellectual curiousity and so forth......anyway, please determine if this would be possible?

Anyway, let's fire up the plasma, grab some shot glasses full of Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, WT, Canadian Club and we'll vegetate in front of the plasma..... :cheers: :cheers: :drink: :drink: :drink:

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:42 pm

This needs to stay between us.....who knew the Ferrari headquarters had flak cannons :shock:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:28 am

<T-K> wrote:

This needs to stay between us.....who knew the Ferrari headquarters had flak cannons :shock:
No problem, T-K.....we'll just put these in the same place as the CIA keeps its' family jewels......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by <T-K> » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:59 am

mlittle wrote:
<T-K> wrote:

No problem, T-K.....we'll just put these in the same place as the CIA keeps its' family jewels......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
You mean behind the empty WT crates?? :wink: :lol: :lol:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:21 am

<T-K> wrote:
mlittle wrote:
<T-K> wrote:

You mean behind the empty WT crates?? :wink: :lol: :lol:
Of course..... :wink: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:24 am

Hmm, place looks nice :up: Drinks are on me for the final weekend. :cheers:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)