VIP Tower

Want to relax, share an experience or just have a friendly discussion. This is the place

Moderators: cmlean, Ed

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Evening, barkeep............I see the plasma's fired up with the Rolex 24 at Daytona on.......... :burnout: :burnout: :drive:

Barkeep............one iced tea in the Harrington stein and a couple of Philly' steak sandwiches for the VIP tower and don't change the station!...... :lol: 8)
The Sci-Fi Station Come by and visit when you get the chance. :)
The Wayward Tarheel I'm even in the blogosphere.... :shock:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:23 pm

Where's the concierge.......oh, concierge? Oh, there you are....make sure the plasma's fired up for this weekend's 12 Hours of Sebring race, okay? :burnout: :burnout: :drive:

Oh, before I forget, there are some new steins in the back of the lounge.....here's the image on the steins...............

Put them next to the Harrington steins, but not in front of them, okay? :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Last edited by mlittle on Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner

Post by gkaytaz » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:36 pm

S'been a long time... Drinks are on me.

:cheers:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Southernman
2004 Top 10
2004 Top 10

Post by Southernman » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:03 am

gkaytaz wrote:S'been a long time... Drinks are on me.

Good to see you back gkaytaz. It's good that you didn't have as long a time between posts as sgd did. :D :drink: :drink: :drink:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:54 am

Southernman wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:S'been a long time... Drinks are on me.

Good to see you back gkaytaz. It's good that you didn't have as long a time between posts as sgd did. :D :drink: :drink: :drink:

Welcome back, gkaytaz...........since you're buying the drinks today.........yo, barkeep. YO, Barkeep!!! Iced tea in the Blackwater stein and a couple of Philly steak sandwiches; the 12 Hours of Sebring's on the plasma. Cheers! :cheers: :drink: :drink: :chef:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:40 am

Afternoon, concierge; how's things going? :lol: :lol: :)

With all the racing on this weekend(IndyCars' at Motegi, ChampCar's finale in Long Beach, ALMS at the Beach, Grand-Am at Mexico City, etc.), make sure to have the plasma TV's up and running; also make sure the taps are full, the drinks are stocked and that the chefs have the grills and ovens fired up 'cause it is going to be an interesting weekend of racing, that's for sure! :burnout: :burnout: :drive:

Southernman
2004 Top 10
2004 Top 10

Post by Southernman » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:13 pm

mlittle wrote:Afternoon, concierge; how's things going? :lol: :lol: :)

With all the racing on this weekend(IndyCars' at Motegi, ChampCar's finale in Long Beach, ALMS at the Beach, Grand-Am at Mexico City, etc.), make sure to have the plasma TV's up and running; also make sure the taps are full, the drinks are stocked and that the chefs have the grills and ovens fired up 'cause it is going to be an interesting weekend of racing, that's for sure! :burnout: :burnout: :drive:
V8's are in Hamilton this weekend as well. :drive: In fact it will be a big weekend for Hamilton with the Chiefs hosting the Crusaders :twisted: in the rugby. What a pity that the weather has packed a sad. :roll: I'll have no choice but to watch sport on TV. :couch:

mlittle
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by mlittle » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:19 am

Concierge......oh, concierge, where in the ----, oh, evening. Is there any room to put a couple of pictures up on the VIP Tower walls.........there is? Well, here are the pictures..............

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Nice pics.....now, if I can just sneee........ak a couple of quiet ones in without V8Supercar questions being fired at me, ......gawd the V8Supercar season starts in 4 days................ :shock:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.