Sheer genius

Test your Formula 1 knowledge

Moderators: Ed, jacfan, lemon_martini2

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Sheer genius

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:10 am

I propose that all the answers should be posted a la REB after they are submitted by PM, and after the deadline, and anyone who is obviously googling should be DQ-ed. Not all of us are home bodies or can steal company time to google, and are at a huge disadvantage :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Re: Sheer genius

Post by Kapel » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:31 pm

julian mayo wrote:I propose that all the answers should be posted a la REB after they are submitted by PM, and after the deadline, and anyone who is obviously googling should be DQ-ed. Not all of us are home bodies or can steal company time to google, and are at a huge disadvantage :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I agree with Julian :wink: :lol:
I know ur are at a huge disadvantage,as you have access to computer/internet only 2 times/days in a year.
:wink: The day its raining & the day it isnt :wink: :rolling: :ROTFLMAO: :bouncec: :bouncey:

:up: :cheers:
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:04 pm

Kapel wrote:
julian mayo wrote:I propose that all the answers should be posted a la REB after they are submitted by PM, and after the deadline, and anyone who is obviously googling should be DQ-ed. Not all of us are home bodies or can steal company time to google, and are at a huge disadvantage :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I know ur are at a huge disadvantage,as you have access to computer/internet only 2 times/days in a year.
:wink: The day its raining & the day it isnt :wink: :rolling: :ROTFLMAO: :bouncec: :bouncey:

Goose, I was trying to point out that I am one of the lucky ones!!!! Gawd you said your wife was home, and yet you found this old thread! HHHmmmm, there is a war story on the Central Coast of OZ !!!
( In OZGoose is a term of endearment for a friend who makes mistakes) :lol:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:57 pm

julian mayo wrote:
Kapel wrote:

Goose, I was trying to point out that I am one of the lucky ones!!!! Gawd you said your wife was home, and yet you found this old thread! HHHmmmm, there is a war story on the Central Coast of OZ !!!
( In OZGoose is a term of endearment for a friend who makes mistakes) :lol:
N u think i gonnasend her to Australia to cover that story,no way!!! :wink: :lol: She's gonna be here for another 6 weeks,before she's off to some striken area :roll:

Wife's on a holiday ,not me :cry: Thank God,the weekend is here :D

When its raining in Bombay & i'm having Iced tea,expect me to find old threads & post on them,(u know what happens when i'm on Iced tea :wink: )
An F1 Idiot!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame

Post by Julian Mayo » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:27 pm

Uh oh....you could end up on the naughty stool too! :cry:

Kapel
2004 Champ
2004 Champ

Post by Kapel » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:22 pm

:oops: i hope not :( (possibility are high though)
An F1 Idiot!!!