We'll be back!

Test your Formula 1 knowledge

Moderators: Ed, jacfan, lemon_martini2

User avatar
<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 am

Postby <T-K> » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:26 am

jacfan wrote: I was just a bit worried that with lemon coming back to do the quizzes again that I might not be needed or wanted in that direction.


Ummm....the message that lemon posted talking about posting some new quizzes is dated 12/05/05.....I dont think you have much to worry about :wink: :) this is a pretty old thread.....

User avatar
gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 3557
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Revelstone

Postby gkaytaz » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:26 am

Guess lemon is still out rockminx hunting :)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

User avatar
jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Postby jacfan » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:24 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: I did not read the date on that. It came up with a "new" flag next to it so I just assumed it was new.... I had never seen that thread before. I guess Julian posted some reply and I thought it was new. Sorry.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

User avatar
<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 am

Postby <T-K> » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:07 am

jacfan wrote::oops: :oops: :oops: I did not read the date on that. It came up with a "new" flag next to it so I just assumed it was new.... I had never seen that thread before. I guess Julian posted some reply and I thought it was new. Sorry.
No need to apologize..... :)

User avatar
<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 am

Postby <T-K> » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:08 am

gkaytaz wrote:Guess lemon is still out rockminx hunting :)
It would seem so.....the 12 gauge has been missing from the bar for some time now.... :?

User avatar
gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 3557
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Revelstone

Postby gkaytaz » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:55 am

<T-K> wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:Guess lemon is still out rockminx hunting :)
It would seem so.....the 12 gauge has been missing from the bar for some time now.... :?
Dunno what he's using. 12 gauge might be a tad much for the purpose :) That said our liquors are way more dangerous than them measly firearms. Take JM when he's full of WT for instance. Now that is a hazardous situation.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

User avatar
<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 am

Postby <T-K> » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:06 am

gkaytaz wrote:
<T-K> wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:Guess lemon is still out rockminx hunting :)
It would seem so.....the 12 gauge has been missing from the bar for some time now.... :?
Dunno what he's using. 12 gauge might be a tad much for the purpose :) That said our liquors are way more dangerous than them measly firearms. Take JM when he's full of WT for instance. Now that is a hazardous situation.

It is the equivalent of a nuclear explosion :lol: :oops:

User avatar
jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Postby jacfan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:32 pm

gkaytaz wrote:
<T-K> wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:Guess lemon is still out rockminx hunting :)
It would seem so.....the 12 gauge has been missing from the bar for some time now.... :?
Dunno what he's using. 12 gauge might be a tad much for the purpose :) That said our liquors are way more dangerous than them measly firearms. Take JM when he's full of WT for instance. Now that is a hazardous situation.
Yes stay well clear and try not to even breathe. :shock:
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

User avatar
gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 3557
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Revelstone

Postby gkaytaz » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:23 pm

jacfan wrote: Yes stay well clear and try not to even breathe. :shock:
And play dead :)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

User avatar
<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 am

Postby <T-K> » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:28 pm

gkaytaz wrote:
jacfan wrote: Yes stay well clear and try not to even breathe. :shock:
And play dead :)
I can do that! :D

User avatar
gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 3557
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Revelstone

Postby gkaytaz » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:48 pm

<T-K> wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
jacfan wrote: Yes stay well clear and try not to even breathe. :shock:
And play dead :)
I can do that! :D
Even if poked with a sharp stick? :lol:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

User avatar
<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 am

Postby <T-K> » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:50 pm

gkaytaz wrote:
<T-K> wrote:
gkaytaz wrote: And play dead :)
I can do that! :D
Even if poked with a sharp stick? :lol:
I do have my limitations :?

User avatar
gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 3557
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Revelstone

Postby gkaytaz » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:55 pm

<T-K> wrote: I do have my limitations :?
Admitting to one's limitations takes courage :clap:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

User avatar
<T-K>
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 4:54 am

Postby <T-K> » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:59 pm

gkaytaz wrote:
<T-K> wrote: I do have my limitations :?
Admitting to one's limitations takes courage :clap:
Thats what my therapist told me :bang:

User avatar
gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 3557
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Revelstone

Postby gkaytaz » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:57 pm

<T-K> wrote:
gkaytaz wrote:
<T-K> wrote: I do have my limitations :?
Admitting to one's limitations takes courage :clap:
Thats what my therapist told me :bang:
Is that by any chance the same fella pointing you in the direction of cage-fighting? :)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest