Goodbye

Test your Formula 1 knowledge

Moderators: Ed, jacfan, lemon_martini2

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Goodbye

Post by jacfan » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:30 am

Well this is the end as far as I am concerned. I came into this at the beginning of the year with such high hopes of making this a fun thing for you all. However due to the lack of interest compared to the time and effort of trying to make this work and be a fun thing to do during the weeks between races, I have decided to end it now.
I am not sure if anyone will take it on next year.
mlittle will be doing some trivia stuff over the break between the next race and the start of next year. Much of it won't be F1 related. I sincerely hope that you join in and try to make this the fun place it used to be.
Thanks
Jacfan
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Ed
NewsOnF1 Editor
NewsOnF1 Editor

Post by Ed » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:38 pm

Thanks Jacfan for all your efforts in the Trivia section. You have done a great job and whenever you feel like doing some more, just let us know.

Of course we will award the prizes to the top 3. As with the other 'outstanding' prizes :oops: :oops: we expect to get them all arranged by late December early January.

Thanks again Jacfan

cmlean

Post by cmlean » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:23 pm

In the words of KC and the Sunshine Band

Don't go
We will really miss you in the forums. You have been such a prolific contributer throughout this season but we will respect your decision and wish you well for the future.

jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post by jacfan » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:32 pm

Thanks everyone. I am always going to be interested in F1 and will still be doing my 8 n Pole. I was doing that well before I discovered the forums. Though I think the forums did not exist when I first joined.
I have got back into my photgraphy and enjoying that again.
If anyone is interested in seeing my photos you can go to
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8369834@N05/
and have a look. No car photos so I am not sure if anyone will be interested but I love it. I am not very good but I do enjoy it.
Jacfan
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!