gkaytaz wrote:4. Some of the most exciting and controversial races took place on this track.
5. It is not featured on the official 2007 F1 calendar.
6. Ford engines were by far the most successful ones on this track.
7. The track saw a major overhaul extending the lap length by almost 50%.
8. The country features a number of different circuits.
9. Last winner is Alan Jones. On that day Bruno Giacomelli had the pole position.
10. The track is still actively hosting non-F1 races.
This track is:
Watkins Glen International aka United States Grand Prix, Watkins Glen
Going great folks Here's the current leaderboard:
Ed: 11 pts
cmlean: 5 pts
mlittle: 5 pts
T-K: 3 pts
Next question within 24 hrs.
Yay!! I got one right, albeit over a week late!