Quiz

Test your Formula 1 knowledge

Moderators: Ed, jacfan, lemon_martini2

User avatar
jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Postby jacfan » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:39 pm

Joining two lives together successfully is the hardest thing we ever do.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Postby Julian Mayo » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:48 pm

jacfan wrote:Joining two lives together successfully is the hardest thing we ever do.
I have 3 beaut kids with me. I won :lol:
Might have to sell one to feed the others..........hmmmmmmmmmmm........ :?
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Postby jacfan » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:50 pm

Well I am not sure about the feeding but clothes for two girls must cost a fortune.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Postby Julian Mayo » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:53 pm

jacfan wrote:Well I am not sure about the feeding but clothes for two girls must cost a fortune.
clothes......omg..... :shock:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 3557
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Revelstone

Postby gkaytaz » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:23 pm

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote: I tried that once.........got married :cry:
Logical thinking does not.. to my knowledge... cause matrimony.
However a good dose of lust might do it.
Logic said, marry her, she has good genes, my heart said marry the other, she is a better skinner and tracker.
That's the problem right there: she tracks you and then skins you. No escape...
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Postby Julian Mayo » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:00 am

gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote: Logical thinking does not.. to my knowledge... cause matrimony.
However a good dose of lust might do it.
Logic said, marry her, she has good genes, my heart said marry the other, she is a better skinner and tracker.
That's the problem right there: she tracks you and then skins you. No escape...
Nah, I married the one who can only track as far as the bank :cry:
n thats with a road map 8)
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
gkaytaz
F1 Race Winner
F1 Race Winner
Posts: 3557
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Revelstone

Postby gkaytaz » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:25 am

Julian Mayo wrote: Nah, I married the one who can only track as far as the bank :cry:
n thats with a road map 8)
Truly innate sense of direction eh? :)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Postby Julian Mayo » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:34 am

gkaytaz wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote: Nah, I married the one who can only track as far as the bank :cry:
n thats with a road map 8)
Truly innate sense of direction eh? :)
She could find my credit card if I was trapped in the hull of an upturned sinking trawler in 50 ft seas on a pitch black night, midwinter in the middle of the Barrens Strait, even if she was only wearing only a bikini and a pair of goggles :cry:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Postby jacfan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:52 am

Perhaps we could move some of this talk to a new thread called "marriage" or "Julian's ex". :D
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

User avatar
jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Postby jacfan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:53 am

Must be hard to swim with bikini with no elastic in panties. :wink:
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

User avatar
jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Postby jacfan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:56 am

We have a few entries so far... not completed but you guys are doing well. I haven't counted to see who has the best score yet but it is a bit irrelevant at this stage.

Haven't had your list yet JM :shock:

BTW there are two answers to number 15 that I will accept.
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Postby Julian Mayo » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:06 am

jacfan wrote:We have a few entries so far... not completed but you guys are doing well. I haven't counted to see who has the best score yet but it is a bit irrelevant at this stage.

Haven't had your list yet JM :shock:

BTW there are two answers to number 15 that I will accept.
Just haven't had time to peruse it :oops:
Won't have time til it rains :cry:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Postby jacfan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:55 am

Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:We have a few entries so far... not completed but you guys are doing well. I haven't counted to see who has the best score yet but it is a bit irrelevant at this stage.

Haven't had your list yet JM :shock:

BTW there are two answers to number 15 that I will accept.
Just haven't had time to peruse it :oops:
Won't have time til it rains :cry:
Was just stirring you!!!
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!

Julian Mayo
Forum Hall of Fame
Forum Hall of Fame
Posts: 15661
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:07 am
Location: Tying the antenna to the tallest tree I can find.

Postby Julian Mayo » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:04 pm

jacfan wrote:
Julian Mayo wrote:
jacfan wrote:We have a few entries so far... not completed but you guys are doing well. I haven't counted to see who has the best score yet but it is a bit irrelevant at this stage.

Haven't had your list yet JM :shock:

BTW there are two answers to number 15 that I will accept.
Just haven't had time to peruse it :oops:
Won't have time til it rains :cry:
Was just stirring you!!!
Consider me stirred, not shaken :lol:
The Mountain is a savage Mistress.

User avatar
jacfan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Posts: 5546
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: I come from the land down under!!

Postby jacfan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:28 pm

Done... like a good martini :wink:
My name is Mayo... Julian Mayo. Not sure it will catch on. :?
Holy crap on a cracker! Image
Number one idiot for 2007!!!!!
2008 Round of France winner!!! Wooooooohoooo!!!!!!
2010 Round of Britian winner!!!!!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests